Wheeler and lore

maciu67

57 minutes ago, maciu67 said:

Wheeler crashed her baloon in Hamlet but she hadn't saw RoG ang Shipwrecked worlds ealier. Maybe she had not been trapped by Maxwell and she is in Constant for other reasons. What are you thinking about it?

I'm still trying to figure out why even HAM and SW worlds exist in the first place, buuut since we have now new worlds, new characters, that means we have a new story which "might" get explained later.....emphasis on the "might"

Spoiler

or else its just expanded gameplay with not much emphasis on the story since Klei stopped giving us lore 2 years ago

41 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

*character rework trailers preparing for a murder*

that's just for DST,

I want to know how the heck did Woodlegs get locked up in a bird cage on a volcano.

How the heck did Wilba lose her mother's Crown to a Mant Queen and her scepter to a Giant Bird with 3 heads inside its head.
(and is STILL alive after all that)
What is Walani doing in the constant when she is such a chill gal.

and most important of all.....whats the deal with the Aporkalypse and the Ancient Herald and everything else around it.

oh and besides that, a tiny bit of info on the Iron Hulk would be nice as well. 

Spoiler

since Warbucks got removed, we can say that Klei hasn't properly decided the story yet either since they can remove characters from the game without effecting the story much.

12 hours ago, MWY said:

I want to know how the heck did Woodlegs get locked up in a bird cage on a volcano.

Maybe he was locked by Maxwell since he just displeased him just as Wes. I believe Woodlegs in not the real pirate. He might be a patient of mental hospital and Wildeye Weston might be e.g. his psychiatrist.

12 hours ago, MWY said:

How the heck did Wilba lose her mother's Crown to a Mant Queen and her scepter to a Giant Bird with 3 heads inside its head

Wilba just took crown and lost it. Later mants found the crown and gave it Queen Womant. To my mind regal scepter was ancien pig king's scepter and he might lose it during the fight with BFB's ancestors.

12 hours ago, MWY said:

and most important of all.....whats the deal with the Aporkalypse and the Ancient Herald and everything else around it.

oh and besides that, a tiny bit of info on the Iron Hulk would be nice as well.

The youtuber QrChuck has theory about it. In the past Ancient Race had the Great War with Pigs Kongdom and the iron hulk was just a weapon. During the war the part of constant habitated by pigs rised to clouds and above the other part appeared the Gnaw who forced The Great Race to run away to the caves (it also the reason why we have merms in RoG). Ancient Race was turrned into shadow creatures by them and corrupted ancien souls who was trapped in Hamlet was turned by Blood Moon into Ancient Heralds.

2 hours ago, maciu67 said:

Maybe he was locked by Maxwell since he just displeased him just as Wes. I believe Woodlegs in not the real pirate. He might be a patient of mental hospital and Wildeye Weston might be e.g. his psychiatrist.

I refuse to believe that since there are a LOT of characters that displeased Maxwell but none of them were locked up with 3 separate keys and on an Volcano to boot.

besides that Maxwell doesn't know him or the SW world in general so that's another thing.

for all the other stuff, Official Lore is needed and since Klei has changed stuff about some characters and removed one, I can surely say they can change the story to something entirely different since its not set in stone.

infact we always had been on a cliffhanger of sort for everything and thus it allows them to change the story as it suits the game and characters they put in

its sort of a good thing as it allows space for new stuff to easily get added in, but the curiosity remains about a lot of things then.

Spoiler

also Wheeler was also seemingly put inside the game along with Wagstaff as a new character who was not part of anything else in DS, she is completely new to the lore since it seems she didn't came from neither HAM world nor SW/RoG.

4 hours ago, MWY said:

besides that Maxwell doesn't know him or the SW world in general so that's another thing.

No. In shipwrecked launch trailer at the end we have Maxwell's head above the vulcano. Maxwell also trapped Warly in SW world using Wagstaff's gramophone.

4 hours ago, MWY said:

I refuse to believe that since there are a LOT of characters that displeased Maxwell but none of them were locked up with 3 separate keys and on an Volcano to boot.

You're right. Another theory: When Woodlegs is examining nightmare fuel or minotaur he's saying that he has already heard about it so maybe Woodlegs found in real world (or in SW world) something (or somebody (Wildeye Weston?)) like "knowledge source" and Maxwell had to trap him to avoid something.

12 hours ago, natanstarke said:

Also wiki says that only wilba and wortox born in the constant, BUT WILBUR for sure born there too

Wortox's world is behind the Ancient Gate. Wilbur is a circus monkey and he was travelling wiht Maxwell and Wolfgang in real word.

Wormwood was "born" in Constant according to animation.

27 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wouldn't that mean that Wormwood was the cause of the moon cracking in Return of THEM for DST?

he was probably a part of it, remember, he was just a gem from the moon that dropped after the moon started cracking,

it dropped in the HAM world and mingled on the ground with the plants and roots which ended up making Wormwood.

Wortox's world is behind the Ancient Gate.

Wortox's world is the RoG world. he was like a young Krampling that was under training of another older Krampus

Wilbur is a circus monkey and he was travelling with Maxwell and Wolfgang in real word.

who told you this? are you making this up or something?

cause if its real lore, that will make a lot of sense but I still want confirmation~

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Wouldn't that mean that Wormwood was the cause of the moon cracking in Return of THEM for DST?

Rather no. Moon placed his own piece on constant because It feels that They are plannig something and Moon have to prepare to battle with Them. (QrChuck's theory). Wormwood can be Moon's "agent".

42 minutes ago, MWY said:

Wortox's world is the RoG world. he was like a young Krampling that was under training of another older Krampus

He is not young krampus. He is imp. When Wortox's examining the Ancient Gate he says: "The thing I hopped through". He was only "adopted" by Krampus. (I feel sorry for him that he died like that)

42 minutes ago, MWY said:

who told you this? are you making this up or something?

cause if its real lore, that will make a lot of sense but I still want confirmation~

Look at this:latest?cb=20190410024053

18 minutes ago, maciu67 said:

Rather no. Moon placed his own piece on constant because It feels that They are plannig something and Moon have to prepare to battle with Them. (QrChuck's theory). Wormwood can be Moon's "agent".

He is not young krampus. He is imp. When Wortox's examining the Ancient Gate he says: "The thing I hopped through". He was only "adopted" by Krampus. (I feel sorry for him that he died like that)

Look at this:latest?cb=20190410024053

This seems to be true but still leaves doubts because nothing clarifys THIS monkey or the other is Wilbur.

i forgot wormwood lolz! 

Archived