Sight-Seeing Module?

So I just used this for the first time. Other than the return of the funny "fall out of rocket screaming" method of disembarkation, I found that it did basically increase the stress of the dupe I sent from 0% to 5%. 

I can see that it is useful as dupe-storage, but does it actually make any sense to send it to space with a dupe inside?

1 hour ago, SharraShimada said:

Whats the point of sending a 0% stress dupe on a space-vacation? And the resulting +5% may be caused by circumstances after landing (for example no oxygen, falling down)

Trying it out? In particular as I had no stressed dupe and could not be bothered to create stress in one.

6 minutes ago, Gurgel said:

could not be bothered to create stress

Oooooh. We have a use for extra skill points. Creating stress so we can relieve it via space travel.

So we can max out the skill tree provided we are willing to send our super dupes on vacations.

2 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Wasn`t it supposed to increase the dupe`s productivity? Like a temporary stat bonus or something?

I don't see anything like that.

2 hours ago, nakomaru said:

It gives another chance of an artifact retrieval, apparently.

That would make sense. Then you could go somewhere with 5 dupes in sight-seeing modules or so and have a real (well, still cosmetic) effect.

13 hours ago, Loscil2 said:

I currently use it to send more dupes to the temporal tear. In my head, sending all dupes there is a win for me.

I got my rocket and DUP back after going there, despite the message that it was one way trip

Archived