What does Webber look like?

probably looks a bit rough, he doesn't seem to be from a rich origin as his mother would force him to eat his vegables and he had to eat his mothers' stale food as he put it

however i would also talk about the fact that he could be from Scottish decent as his granddad had a tamoshanter

also the his quote for the volt goats show some insight that they owned goats meaning they either owned a farm(which is backed up from his perk in the gorge) 

this could mean he probably has British and Scottish 

(however it does say that his granddad does like floral shirts and that the kingly figure reminds him of his grandpa)

4 hours ago, thomas4845 said:

Snip

My head cannon on Webber’s last is that he started as a poor farm boy, based on all those quotes you mentioned, but there’s also the top hat, which was for rich people. My guess is that his father was a farmer, but struck it rich somehow, probably by making a deal with Maxwell.

Just now, blacknight7890 said:

how did you change the language i wrote in?

I'm french, and I use Google translation to come to this forum, when I load the page, Google translation changes the page in French, I answered your question in English, but the page whose answer was in French.

Archived