I'm having a problem and its with me.

Maybe alt+tab out and make some memes while you're waiting for something to go horribly wrong.

53 minutes ago, minespatch said:

I like those noises. Usually when that happens, the game makes me go "how the heck did you get there".

Then make the soul crushing noise of a dupe dying go off at a random time, I'm pretty sure you can enlist someone around here to make a jumpscare script to keep you awake. :wilson_goodjob:

1 hour ago, Gus Smedstad said:

What are you doing down there? Did you dig out the tile underneath you and fall 30 feet?

For me it's more often that they dug out a friends tile and then the friend teleports upwards 3 tiles to the inside of a polluted water pool that I left unopened on purpose.... Save/reload....

Friends don't let friends dig together.

On 8/13/2019 at 2:35 AM, minespatch said:

Until Klei adds a jumpscare mode, how do I avoid getting sleepy with this game?

Simple...every time your eyelids start dropping, punch yourself in the balls and you'll be good for another 45 minutes or so. Repeat for desired length of play-time.

6 hours ago, SquirrelTeeth said:

I also feel sleepy after playing ONI.... usually at around 2am.

I thought I was the only one.  
"Whew! OK, done with work, took my shower, ate some supper.. time to play a little bit of ONI."  <some time later> "Why am I so tired??" <glances at clock> "Ack!  My alarm goes off in 3 hours!"

In a way, ONI is a passive game like farmville etc. when you get somewhat stable. I have over 1,000 hours in ONI but lots of that time I was doing other stuff while letting the game run. Try doing some situps/ pushups every 10 cycles.

Archived