Jump to content

Recommended Posts

random looking for good seed 
and found something crazy lol
FRST-A-535335499-0
18 Oil Reservoir and Geoactive....good balance on star

I saw some seed got 20+ reservoir....we need someone find a build to make use of that many oil lol
;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Neviiir said:

This one has pretty much every resource, and nearly 20kg/s of water: https://toolsnotincluded.net/map-tools/map-browser/map/592

Thas a powerfull seed!

 

https://toolsnotincluded.net/map-tools/map-browser/map/4352

This map has a good variety of geysers but kinda low water output 7.5 kg/s more or less.

Lacks chlorine vent...

Im now looking for an arboria map with good water gen 10 kg/s at least and 1 chlorine 1 hydrogen vent and 1 leaky oil " never had fun with leaky oil i died to one in my early days oo im hyped to tame them!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is my TNI ruleset that I'm looking for on Arboria. No hits yet but we'll get there eventually..

Spoiler

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

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, natanstarke said:

Im now looking for an arboria map with good water gen 10 kg/s at least and 1 chlorine 1 hydrogen vent and 1 leaky oil " never had fun with leaky oil i died to one in my early days oo im hyped to tame them!

 

How do you die to a leaky oil fissure? :o

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ellilea said:

How do you die to a leaky oil fissure? :o

The oil is in the 300+ C and the thing erupts continuously, you can cook your base fairly quickly if you don't take the right precautions (speaking from experience lol) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://toolsnotincluded.net/map-tools/map-browser/map/7626

Looool guys check this oasis map! Pretty cool for ppl who likes tons of water and leaky oil fissures

4 minutes ago, Ellilea said:

How do you die to a leaky oil fissure? :o

In that time i didny knew anything about geysers the only one i had saw was cool steam vent them i blindly opened it and died to its heat my base was almost touching it ahahahah

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would like to add 2:

OASIS-A-1042104625-0T1 [ https://toolsnotincluded.net/map-tools/map-browser/map/1166 ]

  • Provides every (possible) resource except rust and pyrite in a renewable way. [You could argue there is no need for infinite rust/pyrite]
  • Provides you with 34 oil reservoirs and 2 leaky oil fissures^^
  • The most notable feature of an oasisse map if beeing surrounded by hot sand.
    • => So adding a ring of even hotter oil biomes around this makes for a very unique challenge.

OASIS-A-870253437-0T1 [ https://toolsnotincluded.net/map-tools/map-browser/map/6174 ]

  • Provides every (possible) resource in a renewable way.
  • Contains all space destinations except a chlorine planet.
  • Contains most geysers. It´s just missing:
    • A water geyser / polluted water vent, which are just easier to use salt water geysers.
    • A minor volcano, which is unimportant if you got an actual volcano.
    • A iron volcano, which shouldn´t be a problem considering it rains iron.
    • And last but most important a copper volcano.
      • [I have no use for copper, if I got a sustainable gold and iron source.]

=> I just started my colony with the 2. seed ;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, chemie said:

What is the point of 50 oil geysers without the water to run then?

If you convert the oil into petroleum using heat before burning it, the oil reservoir gets water positive.

[I use oil reservoirs mostly for additional water supply.^^]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

I would like to add 2:

OASIS-A-1042104625-0T1 [ https://toolsnotincluded.net/map-tools/map-browser/map/1166 ]

  • Provides every (possible) resource except rust and pyrite in a renewable way. [You could argue there is no need for infinite rust/pyrite]
  • Provides you with 34 oil reservoirs and 2 leaky oil fissures^^
  • The most notable feature of an oasisse map if beeing surrounded by hot sand.
    • => So adding a ring of even hotter oil biomes around this makes for a very unique challenge.

OASIS-A-870253437-0T1 [ https://toolsnotincluded.net/map-tools/map-browser/map/6174 ]

  • Provides every (possible) resource in a renewable way.
  • Contains all space destinations except a chlorine planet.
  • Contains most geysers. It´s just missing:
    • A water geyser / polluted water vent, which are just easier to use salt water geysers.
    • A minor volcano, which is unimportant if you got an actual volcano.
    • A iron volcano, which shouldn´t be a problem considering it rains iron.
    • And last but most important a copper volcano.
      • [I have no use for copper, if I got a sustainable gold and iron source.]

=> I just started my colony with the 2. seed ;)

Is there a way to get the same geysers and planets on another planet type?? I really want a planet that provides renewable resources, but have no idea how to manage Oasis lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dovahbeast said:

Is there a way to get the same geysers and planets on another planet type?? I really want a planet that provides renewable resources, but have no idea how to manage Oasis lol

The short answer is no. The slightly longer is that you technically could if you use TNI to look for the same geysers in other asteroids and if a seed that satisfies your query exists (and has been mined already)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, chemie said:
56 minutes ago, MountainChris said:

The map with the most geysers so far: 71  Too much oil... looks like a real hard map to play.

https://toolsnotincluded.net/map-tools/map-browser/map/2224

What is the point of 50 oil geysers without the water to run then?

You want a lot of water ?

This 71 geyser seed provides you with close to 19kg/s of water out of geysers (steam, salt water, water ...).

And the 49 oil reservoirs provide you with a bit more than 61kg/s of (polluted) water. [Just out of the generator, not even considering the possible usage of the CO2 to be turned into more fuel using slickster^^]

 

=> >80kg/s of water

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

>24kg/s of water (steam, salt water, polluted water, water) sounds tempting, but there is no gold amalgam (and no pyrite) available.

 

Lack of amalgam is fine I guess, I kinda made my peace with it since I decided to play Arboria. What does pyrite do, I don't think I've seen it mentioned anywhere

 

EDIT: ok I checked oni-db..it's used to make iron and that's it? If that's the case is it really a problem not having it since you only get it from space and by then you can assume you have access to plenty of iron anyway?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, isendel11 said:

it's used to make iron and that's it? If that's the case is it really a problem not having it since you only get it from space and by then you can assume you have access to plenty of iron anyway?

It´s just used to make iron, but in the current version of the game it got the exact same thermal properties like copper ore.

[Pyrite is like copper ore without a decor bonus which can be refined into iron instead of copper^^]

=> I think/hope the properties might be changed (at least to not excatly match copper ore) so there might be some value to this down the road.

[But I look for pyrite mostly for the completionist aspect^^]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

×
×
  • Create New...