Can we have realise befor 30th ends?

Usually klei releases their games/big updates on the same day/time for each game . Not sure if the exact same for  all games but don't starve's update/releaee time is always Thursday at 12 Pacific time. Maybe just a few more hours then ? :)

20 minutes ago, thewreckedangle said:

i had a realise.. i realised it has been over two years since i bought this game!:shock:

image.thumb.png.4f90205d35f229bd33dd24a119ff3d71.png

Just 1.5 Years here. And apparently I bough it on sale, probably not expecting much...

3 hours ago, thcana said:

You have kley made russian language ? We need mods for language, and the main language modder for me is finishing the mods right now.

Look at the store in the incentive. Officially declared support for the Russian language. This was one of the main reasons why after a while I decided to abandon the pirated version of the game and pay the developers for their work. As a result, in the release I received a mixture of English and Russian, along with the roughest translation errors that only an automatic translator, like Google, can do. I'm sad. I just closed the game and no longer want to play it after the release. The beta version somehow justified the mistakes, but not the release, which was served with such pathos and noise. :'-(

On 30/07/2019 at 9:10 PM, aresd said:

Look at the store in the incentive. Officially declared support for the Russian language. This was one of the main reasons why after a while I decided to abandon the pirated version of the game and pay the developers for their work. As a result, in the release I received a mixture of English and Russian, along with the roughest translation errors that only an automatic translator, like Google, can do. I'm sad. I just closed the game and no longer want to play it after the release. The beta version somehow justified the mistakes, but not the release, which was served with such pathos and noise. :'-(

But i mean, you have the game in russian without any mods ? In the store i can only see it's not available on my language and lower on the page i can see their is lot of language pack with include mine.
And why would someone made a russian translation mod if the game was in russian ?

You know kley is a tiny team and they don't have someone who speak each language, it's all about the community to translate and make mods.
If your community have no one able to tranlsate english in your language, you are ****** (but i really hope at least 1 russian speak english).

53 minutes ago, thcana said:

But i mean, you have the game in russian without any mods ? In the store i can only see it's not available on my language and lower on the page i can see their is lot of language pack with include mine.
And why would someone made a russian translation mod if the game was in russian ?

You know kley is a tiny team and they don't have someone who speak each language, it's all about the community to translate and make mods.
If your community have no one able to tranlsate english in your language, you are ****** (but i really hope at least 1 russian speak english).

2019-08-03_16-16-12.jpg

Archived