No patch before release ? Are Klei preparing something ?

I dont really think the "launch update" will be any different from test branch. Soooo, what does launch really mean? Is it a good thing? Does it mean they will stop updating the content?

Edit: This kind of things make me think they wont risk introducing anything new, they cant deal with little bugs.

• Ladder/Tile building replacement has been removed for launch

1 hour ago, dereq said:

I dont really think the "launch update" will be any different from test branch. Soooo, what does launch really mean? Is it a good thing? Does it mean they will stop updating the content?

Everything they wanted in the game is now present. At least for the launch. They wont add new things and features now. At the very best, they fix some of the really hard bugs before launch. 

Everyhing new, they have in mind, will come at a later date in a DLC, they announced. 

So, release will be launch-upgrade-preview minus a few bugs, maybe with a few new ones too.

31 minutes ago, SharraShimada said:

Everyhing new, they have in mind, will come at a later date in a DLC, they announced. 

I'd pay a few bucks more so they hire a good writer and develop the story further. When I bought the game i thought i had to build a spaceship to bring my dupes home(earth)...

Spoiler

Only to find there was no home to go back...

Archived