What can you expect from an Angeline (Warly's Maman) playable Character ?

13 minutes ago, Raspberry Shake said:

she will be able to craft one random recipe without the required station (excluding ancient and lunar).

Why exclude the two most interesting tabs, though? This ability sounds like a more random and limited brain of thought, and I don't think anyone would be using the brain of thought if it excluded the ancient, obsidian, and city building tabs.

3 hours ago, Canis said:

Warly: mom here eat a meatball

mom: *eats a meatball*

mom: *proceeds to become a wizard*

YES.

3 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

Why exclude the two most interesting tabs, though? This ability sounds like a more random and limited brain of thought, and I don't think anyone would be using the brain of thought if it excluded the ancient, obsidian, and city building tabs.

Actually, why didn't I realize! Screw that, she can craft from those tabs. I was thinking earlygame OP, but forgot special materials where required for them.

34 minutes ago, BadScra said:

William Carter.

Yeah of course, but it's gonna be a mod so anyway the 3 350 existing modded characters didn't thinked after this rule all the time, not my fault for this one, tell it to Klei :wilson_smile:

Archived