Chef Pouch and Insulated Pack

9 hours ago, Ezaroth said:

Tell me how Bearger can spawn in Winter?

latest?cb=20161210003843

Edit:
For those who still don't understand it: There's no RNG in theory, and all I had to do was to prove Ezaroth that his statement was wrong by giving him an example how to get your Insulated Sack for the 1st summer. Stop saying that the chance is <100%, besides everything it's still bigger than zero and thus not impossible.

9 minutes ago, landromat said:

you can get fur, but Klaus drops are very random

Well perhaps it is random, but you can still get your Thick Fur with a chance of 2/7 and because you can get your Thick Fur on day 24, it's possible to get an Insulated Sack before 1st summer, so his statement is false!

Also most players tend to use rollback to get a nice drop from the Loot Stash. Making Insulated Sack only craftable via bp will only reduce the chance to get your Insulated Sack before 1st summer, and it will make the Sack bp the 1st blueprint which can be obtained only twice a year, because Bearger is a seasonal and not regular boss.

8 hours ago, Ezaroth said:

Then make Bearger drops Insulated Pack blueprint, it's not that hard, yeah?

there is no guarantee you get a pelt from Klaus unless you cheese it.... 

suggesting the mere idea that you get it guaranteed is simply not realistic in normal gameplay.

normally you get the pelt after one year and for that reason the backpack should be a good item that feels worth it to any player. 

don't get me wrong I think the +2 slots are the bare minimum, but since they contain gears .. and not only 1 but 3 and a boss item, the pack should be something special. IMO they should change the gears for papyrus if it stays as a burnable item (since it's seasonal there is a chance to replace it) if the recipe stays the same it shouldn't burn at all. Gears and Doodads don't burn after all.

8 hours ago, Viktor234 said:

latest?cb=20161210003843

the loot there is totally random....

17 minutes ago, Alfons100 said:

Maybe the Insulated Pack reduces spoilage by a lot, but has less slots, and the Chef Pouch has more space, but not as efficient refridgeration. So they each have their own niche and weakness.

The problem is the amount of slots the Insulated pack has. It's a boss item, why should it NOT be a direct upgrade to a backpack, an item you can craft on day 1.

TBH I'd be all for the Insulated Pack being able to cool Thermals given that it uses the same materials as a fridge (and then some), along with a boss drop. Common players are already afraid of Summer and hug the Oasis as a result; and we do already have a seasonal immunity item, the Eyebrella against Spring.

Wildfires also exist, so the change still wouldn't invalidate the existence of Summer; it'd just give people another strategic option.

Archived