Ideas For ONI Steam Cards

Does Klei have any interest in ever making Steam Cards for this game? Just curious.

I feel like a card for each biome might be a cool theme. Or for the creatures?

The badge idea might be the electrical equipment, from manual generator to solar panels.

I'm not saying that Klei is under any obligation to make these, I just think that it might be a cool addition when the game is fully ready.

1 hour ago, Junksteel said:

What are Steam Cards and badge?

Uh, for most games on Steam, when you play them enough, you get little digital cards that depict something from the game.

If you get all the cards from a set, you can combine them to get a badge as well as backgrounds and emotes for your profile.

2 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

The badge idea might be the electrical equipment, from manual generator to solar panels.

You talk about steam badges and then mention the manual generator, but not the steam turbine :confused:

Steam is obviously the right candidate for steam ;)

I can`t imagine Meep not making it to a card. I think a few dupes should be cards (Meep, Stinky, Ren) then some iconinc buildings (microbe musher, manual generator, oxygen diffuser) and obviously the printing pod. Oh and critters (hatch, puft, pacu). How many cards does a game usually have?

26 minutes ago, Sasza22 said:

I can`t imagine Meep not making it to a card. I think a few dupes should be cards (Meep, Stinky, Ren) then some iconinc buildings (microbe musher, manual generator, oxygen diffuser) and obviously the printing pod. Oh and critters (hatch, puft, pacu). How many cards does a game usually have?

5 to 12 in my experience. They don't all have to have the same subject matter, but they usually do.

Archived