New Building Idea - Seed Cloner

5 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

If it requires plastic, refined metals and a seasoned farmer it would be nice balanced for late game. Especially if the process doesn`t take too long and can be queued like food production.

And if we can't split up seeds anymore into compactors. :p

Well i would speak about seed market(on rocket stage with some fancy green aliens) so you can sell them some seeds(like 500 mushroom seeds) and buy something you need). Because for now I'm about to throw mushroom seeds and other spammed stuff in magma(Hello Terraria)

Your picture is cool)

9 hours ago, abud said:

It will destroy "seed harvest chance" concept that already in the game. Not that I'm against your idea, only mentioning a possible side effect.

As long as it has high requirements that force it later into the game it shouldn`t be too bad. Like imagine getting a care package seed that is not available on the map and you can easily multiply it without waiting a full growth cycle. Also useful with gas grass if anyone wants to play with moos.

I think this might work best as a space age reward.  Something that either requires data disks + virtual planetarium research or rocket only materials brought back to operate.  More rewards for rocketry beyond just more rocketry would be really nice.  Especially given how slow and time consuming the process is.

Archived