[Game Update] - 347373

• Developer

Return Of Them beta hot fix

• Non-flying critters can now hop onto boats. (There is currently a known issue where physically blocking them can allow them to walk on water.)
  • Fixed Wardrobe crashing with a mod character. (Alternate character modes may still not appear correctly for mod characters.)
  • Fixed Mast animation.
  • Items deconstructed with the deconstruction staff on boats will no longer disappear like they've fallen into the void.

View full update

• Like 10
  • Thanks 13

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Non-flying critters can now hop onto boats. (There is currently a known issue where physically blocking them can allow them to walk on water.)

i misinterpreted this to mean "all non-flying mobs" and rushed to see if beefalo could now be led across boat bridges

they cannot

pls bring back beefalo boat jumping klei

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Swanky Psammead said:

i misinterpreted this to mean "all non-flying mobs" and rushed to see if beefalo could now be led across boat bridges

they cannot

pls bring back beefalo boat jumping klei

Not gonna lie I did, too.
But critters is a step closer.

Why can Pigs ride boats but not Merms and Gobblers?

• Like 4

• Developer
13 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

I'm happy to see you on this side of the forums, Jason! Was this update pushed properly, though? I'm in the Return of Them beta, verified my game files, and tried restarting steam, but haven't gotten an update.

There was a hicup, it should be good now. Thanks for checking on it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2019/6/29 at 8:18 AM, Jason said:

Return Of Them beta hot fix

• Non-flying critters can now hop onto boats. (There is currently a known issue where physically blocking them can allow them to walk on water.)
  • Fixed Wardrobe crashing with a mod character. (Alternate character modes may still not appear correctly for mod characters.)
  • Fixed Mast animation.
  • Items deconstructed with the deconstruction staff on boats will no longer disappear like they've fallen into the void.

View full update

-2019-06-30-133454dc4526c522c747f4.png

Is the update tag wrong?

2 hours ago, cezarica said:

Yes, it should say 'Test' not 'Release' .. good catch.

curl -s 'https://forums.kleientertainment.com/game-updates/dst/' | grep 'data-currentRelease' | cut -d '/' -f6 | cut -d '-' -f1 | sort -r | head -n 1 | tr -cd '[0-9]'

So I got the wrong game version number.:mad:

18 hours ago, linweiqing said:

curl -s 'https://forums.kleientertainment.com/game-updates/dst/' | grep 'data-currentRelease' | cut -d '/' -f6 | cut -d '-' -f1 | sort -r | head -n 1 | tr -cd '[0-9]'

So I got the wrong game version number.:mad:

Used your command and got 347373 as result, and that's indeed the last version of the beta branch.

The version 331773 is for the stable (normal or whatever you want to call it) branch.

Edited by cezarica

I'm on the beta branch, I decided to load one of my outfits but the head part doesn't save properly?

20190701184009_1.thumb.jpg.de53b0486772cace6518946ea849a9e7.jpg

Apparently I'm stuck with the default wendy head despite the fact that the Wendyflower head is clearly selected.

EDIT: This bug has been reported I see, hopefully it's fixed.

Edited by Terra M Welch