Some skin properties

Hi there, I wanted to share some skins >VISUAL EFFECTS< that I'll like to see in-game if one of these things get skins one day

(cause yeah, I don't care to ask what skins I'd like, I prefer skins functions like Walking Cane particles, or tiny bats from the Bat Bat and Ice Box skins for exemple)

So. Let's begin :

• Moggles :

I think you see where this is going, but for real, It'll be so neat if Moggles skins get a alternative color-filter/night vision look depending of the skin

(I'm not saying this cause I like to much the Cowl hat in Hamlet... not at all... )

• PIG/BUNNYMAN HOUSE :

Well huh... Pig Skins ? Not Pig skins but... you get it, alternative Pigs depending of the skin of their house

It could be nice for players that like to make themed villages, with dressed pigs and stuff like that (no equipment, just decorative)

• Similar to Pighouse concept, but for Beehive, SpiderEggs for Webber, etc :

Well, for almost everything that can contain mobs, It shall not be to hard to find some funny ideas with alternative bee builds or spiders

• Friendly Scarecrow :

This one will maybe sounds way to odd but skins for Scarecrow could have another look... but also skins for Canaries

I mean, a canary with a skin could have a different sound, don't ask me how many bird I have in my bases... I love bird songs to much, plz klei

• Mushlights :

A friend sended me this the other day :

Spoiler

damnitsmagnificent.png.2ee2165187c2eb57e130bc3d6a706c18.png

He finded it on the forum but can't see the post back so sorry for the artist, but it looks very cool...

Anyway it's just for showing that depending of the skins, the lamp could have a default light filter so using spores could make more color posibilities

• Panflute :

OKAY THIS IS NOT VISUAL ! But I'd like different songs for panflutes, even if it's a detail, skins get their worth for special additions like this

•  ̶F̶i̶s̶h̶i̶n̶g̶r̶o̶d̶ ̶:̶

I̶'̶m̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶o̶i̶n̶t̶ ̶w̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶a̶r̶ ̶f̶i̶s̶h̶e̶s̶

• Portal Paraphernalia :

Did someone expected that ? Okay so lemme explain, the spawn of the server is the first thing you see when you enter it,

So imagine if you could give it a model that fit with your game style ?

Four skins I could maybe suggest is the 4 differents "server filters" : social/cooperative/competitive/madness

• My final load of tiny ideas : (don't even mind looking at this it's very dumb)
Spoiler

Booster Shot skins give you a health badges skin upon use

Pile o' Balloons skins give you other of balloons sets

One-man-Bands skins play different songs, cause hey, let's punish our ears even more !

For RoT : Boat-Kit Skins !! Everyone is waiting for bigger boat but true gamers ask for skins (maybe when the beta is over?)

Map Scroll Skins : for the players that look 50% of their time the actual game and the map for the rest : alternative hud after reading the map

(this is actually an idea I like a lot)

• Too late but I was expecting this :
  1. Telltale Heart : There is many skins of this little one but you know... a special rez-animation could be even cooler than just an image that the player you ressurect don't even see ^^
  2. Firecamps/Firepits skins could spawn other shadowhands builds
  3. That's all actually, the team is doing a pretty good job for making skins cool and entertainable, I know that the things asked before requise lot of work
  4. so if you have any more ideas, let's chat !

I really like these ideas! Hopefully we can see some of them (or similar ones) in the future! Especially the moggles and panflute skins.

21 minutes ago, ADM said:

Booster Shot skins give you a health badges skin upon use

Inb4 head page on the Daily Constant News:

"Death rate increased by 150% after Charlie, Queen of the Constant, blessed the survivors with new outfits"

Archived