Is there more than one wormwood?

So in the trailer showing off wormwood we see how the moon gem falls into hamlet's dense jungle only to have some vines grow around it (over several days presumably) and leading to wormwood showing up. 

Now my main question is could multiple gems have fallen in different areas leading to the other skins of wormwood (cactus, rose, and hollow) being completely different characters altogether rather than a simple change in cosmetics. 

Also on a side note wormwood is my favorite character and I just love how they Carol 

3 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

Well, the animation showed only one gem fall from the moon, so I'm going to guess that Wormwood the Lonesome is the only one of his kind.

Dude you know how cute it'd be if there are other wormwood variants and we get to see them meet up and not be lonely

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

latest?cb=20190518134826latest?cb=20190521173522

That actually explains a lot I completely forgot about them, it's super interesting how the moon specifically has a thing for plants like vines Rose's cacti carrots etc.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

It'd explain why the dragonfruit and carrots have also come to life.

We're lacking Tiger, Dragon, Snake, Horse in DST. I hope we could have a better dragon than Saladmander, but pretty sure that we won't

I always figured the other skins were other actual Wormwoods.

Blue Gem could've fallen into the cave though a Sinkhole, or one of the many cave skylights.

It's just too cute to not be a thing.

6 hours ago, CrazySapling said:

variants

Heavy breathing

Archived