Warly dst speculations.

I wonder what the recipe for red crock pot would be. There are only few red-colored items in games but they are either absurd to be part of pot recipe (red mushrooms, red feathers, mosquito sucks and waterballoons) or too expensive (red gem).

13 minutes ago, shadowDigga said:

I wonder what the recipe for red crock pot would be. There are only few red-colored items in games but they are either absurd to be part of pot recipe (red mushrooms, red feathers, mosquito sucks and waterballoons) or too expensive (red gem).

I think red Gem is rare but common enough to be the perfect candidate for that. Its fiery nature also fits the pot well. Lets say... A red Gem, 4 Charcoal, 1 Electrical Dodat.

I assume, like Willow, that Warly will come with a refresh specific skin and possibly a skin for the portable crockpot? :wilson_curious:

So glad my two favorite characters from singleplayer are being introduced to DST. I've been having a blast with Wormwood, and I can't wait to take up arms in the name of the pot! :wilson_laugh:

2 hours ago, Axelocke said:

How about a skin for Warly that shows him in his early days, learning to cook? "The Apprentice"? :wilson_curious:

The first thing that popped into my head is a pimple faced teenage Warly with stubble around where his goatee will be, wearing a fast food uniform.

Archived