Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

jantonio

Warly dst speculations.

Recommended Posts

jantonio    2,627

Just wondering since 18th he is coming.

Time to expect red crock pots everywhere in the world now :> .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jantonio    2,627
Spoiler

tfw i cant tell months apart

guess its speculation assumptions then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
shadowDigga    131

I wonder what the recipe for red crock pot would be. There are only few red-colored items in games but they are either absurd to be part of pot recipe (red mushrooms, red feathers, mosquito sucks and waterballoons) or too expensive (red gem).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SinancoTheBest    901
13 minutes ago, shadowDigga said:

I wonder what the recipe for red crock pot would be. There are only few red-colored items in games but they are either absurd to be part of pot recipe (red mushrooms, red feathers, mosquito sucks and waterballoons) or too expensive (red gem).

I think red Gem is rare but common enough to be the perfect candidate for that. Its fiery nature also fits the pot well. Lets say... A red Gem, 4 Charcoal, 1 Electrical Dodat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Axelocke    2,599

I assume, like Willow, that Warly will come with a refresh specific skin and possibly a skin for the portable crockpot? :wilson_curious:

So glad my two favorite characters from singleplayer are being introduced to DST. I've been having a blast with Wormwood, and I can't wait to take up arms in the name of the pot! :wilson_laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    58,625
8 hours ago, Axelocke said:

I assume, like Willow, that Warly will come with a refresh specific skin and possibly a skin for the portable crockpot? :wilson_curious:

How about all the cullinarian skins become official for people to get?:wilson_sneaky:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Axelocke    2,599

How about a skin for Warly that shows him in his early days, learning to cook? "The Apprentice"? :wilson_curious:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dr. Safety    1,756
2 hours ago, Axelocke said:

How about a skin for Warly that shows him in his early days, learning to cook? "The Apprentice"? :wilson_curious:

The first thing that popped into my head is a pimple faced teenage Warly with stubble around where his goatee will be, wearing a fast food uniform.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    58,625
3 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:

a pimple faced teenage Warly with stubble

OH NO! ITS CUTE- "uncorrupted" skin?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    58,625
3 hours ago, TurtleKitty said:

Babby Warly with toy spatula.

Pitchfork skin?:wilson_ecstatic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites