Should Anenemys attack Wormwood ?

It's just a quick trought I had like, right now and I'm wondering if like Eyeplants, Anenemy could be neutral toward Wormwood

since they are Anemone (or maybe Starfish like the prefab could mention)

1screen.thumb.png.e74550645751bf1de0ec10f4d64fd9b0.png

no. also, shouldnt warmwood have a year of the varg skin? im also thinking a magmatic skin for next reforged event if it ever happens, im thinkking he's a little burnt and looks volcanic like all other skins in the magmatic indestry

also regarding to this discussion, they are starfish, and they can be planted, personaly i think they should be plant like so

1. warmwood could use these like any other trap easly,
  2. so thered be another option with these where anyone who has it in invetory could murder for plantmeat if needed, and i say water sould wash up a little on shore and sometimes wash these up on the beach like how that could natorly happen, and
  3. this is coming form a game with eye plants, odd looking spiders, tall birds and not to mention all the adnormal animals that are the bosses in dst so if anything this anemey is a plant starfish that grows at the bottom of the dst sea

From realistic point of view, they are animals, but it's the DST world we are talking about, where carrots are rats. If the devs want to, they could make them plants. I wouldn't mind since they are stationary and can be replanted, so it also makes sense for them to be plants. I doubt it would happen though. However, I believe that Klei will add some other plant mob that will be neutral to Wormwood.

On 6/10/2019 at 2:49 AM, -Variant said:

Okay but, the name is a classic Klei pun, and they're actually Starfish.

Starfish aren't really plants, though.

[extremely annoying semantics]

Spoiler

Starfish aren't really fish either. The more appropriate term now is Sea Star for anybody wondering. 

And while they're in the Kingdom Animalia, I think it'd be more accurate to call them marine invertebrates. 

They're called "star_traps" for a reason folks. :wilson_ecstatic:

[/extremely annoying semantics]

thank you MrNaxeros

5 hours ago, MrNaxeros said:

From realistic point of view, they are animals, but it's the DST world we are talking about, where carrots are rats. If the devs want to, they could make them plants. I wouldn't mind since they are stationary and can be replanted, so it also makes sense for them to be plants. I doubt it would happen though. However, I believe that Klei will add some other plant mob that will be neutral to Wormwood.

i know this is what i should have done when i said thank you so now i am, thank you on this message

Archived