Post your Base here! (A Winter's Tale Update)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=130604616here it is just a little..... yeah i dont play by the base rules dont i? mufasa still survives regardlessssssssssssssssssssssssssss..............

There are rules for building bases? Why does nobody tell me these things? [MENTION=13516]Maniacu[/MENTION]- Nice base. If I may ask, what's that little rocket thing next to your fire pit?

Nice base! The road littered with the bones of your fallen foes. It's almost a pity there isn't an item like a hound skull, but I can't think what it might do other than make your base more interesting (unless it could be some kind of totem, but I'm not sure what effect it might have).

There are rules for building bases? Why does nobody tell me these things? [MENTION=13516]Maniacu[/MENTION]- Nice base. If I may ask, what's that little rocket thing next to your fire pit?

lol i meant in a general quote because as you can see many bases that are legit have a basic structure. Mine is pure caca and i just base myself off resources rather than planting and doing the camp techinique lol thats why i suggest my base is terrible lol

Just a little base I threw together. The location wasn't perfectly ideal, but I loved the little island-ness of it. Pigs were nearby, so coupled with all the berries I could pic gave me enough poop to farm. I had a bee mine on each end of the island too. (I say "had" because the one night I venture off to find Chester I get attacked by stinkin' stupid hounds!!) :(

Berry farm

Farm plots

Science!

My own little island

Edited by Freckles

Just a little base I threw together. The location wasn't perfectly ideal, but I loved the little island-ness of it. Pigs were nearby, so coupled with all the berries I could pic gave me enough poop to farm. I had a bee mine on each end of the island too. (I say "had" because the one night I venture off to find Chester I get attacked by stinkin' stupid hounds!!) :(

Berry farm

Farm plotsl

Science!

My own little island

You lived there For Science!

Here's some pics of my current base (winters tale update)

Camp

Posted Image

Farm

Posted Image

Hounds Trap

Posted Image

Honey Farm

Posted Image

I love how wolfgang has that expression of not giving a damn.

I expected a text above his text saying "Remember when there used to be damn warluses here? Pepperidge Farm Remembers."

Nice base.

Edited by GeorgeLeviathon
Expected*