Post your Base here! (A Winter's Tale Update)

Since the newest update i thought you guys would have different bases now since some of you started a new world, if not then it still had to change! I thought i would make A Winter version thread of this! Think of it as a new one for the latest update! :DPost your base! Fortress! House! Shack! Whatever! Show us around! :DP.S.: I have yet to build a base myself, so i was originally gonna make this a base showcase, but i wanted to see your new bases too, so, i will do both once i have my base! :)UPDATED For Rain Update! :D

Edited by RetroGamer2000

I never built a base.After nearly thirty days of winter I finally gave up and moved on to World 3. There were little to no pigs in World 2 (maybe a grand total of 10 houses scattered throughout the world?), and not knowing winter would come on so early (day 11 I think?) I was looking for a pig village, so I never set up a base. I had stone pits scattered over the world (which I fully explored - also little swamp lands so no reeds and no spike sticks) and two of the stone pits set up next to connected wormholes had an ice box, a storage chest, and a crock-pot. One had a science machine and one had a thermometer (I had researched most items in World 1). I didn't spend much time at either of them. I finally moved on around day 37. Just couldn't take it anymore. I would prefer to live in a swamp world. At least in all that time I had no deerclops and no walrus hunter come after me. I dealt with the hounds through bee-bombs, bee biomes, and mosquitoes.

I never built a base.After nearly thirty days of winter I finally gave up and moved on to World 3. There were little to no pigs in World 2 (maybe a grand total of 10 houses scattered throughout the world?), and not knowing winter would come on so early (day 11 I think?) I was looking for a pig village, so I never set up a base. I had stone pits scattered over the world (which I fully explored - also little swamp lands so no reeds and no spike sticks) and two of the stone pits set up next to connected wormholes had an ice box, a storage chest, and a crock-pot. One had a science machine and one had a thermometer (I had researched most items in World 1). I didn't spend much time at either of them. I finally moved on around day 37. Just couldn't take it anymore. I would prefer to live in a swamp world. At least in all that time I had no deerclops and no walrus hunter come after me. I dealt with the hounds through bee-bombs, bee biomes, and mosquitoes.

I guess Winter time is tough to make bases. Lol