Bird whistle should stop roc from coming

Ornge

When the shadow of the roc, or just the bfb himself, is on screen, the bird whistle should be able to scare him off.

There is no use for the bird whistle after you enter roc island, which than makes gathering platapines and hippototamoose horns pointless. If this was added, it would make the bird whistle actually worthwhile and have a way to counter an indestructible being destroying your base

Uhm I think the Roc is an Hamlet alternative of Bigfoot to. Also the bird whistle a method of transport. It's your decision not to call the bird. There are still plenty ways to "shoo" the bird away. Keep in mind how the "base harassers" work: They annoy you in certain intervalls.

The BFB should stop comming to pick us up after every 20 days once we have collected its egg, its pointless for that stupid bird to just show up when your busy in other things.

besides we can enter the BFB island quite easily thru cave cleft which is right next to the first island city,

the Bird Whistle needs remain as it is, BFB MUST stop gobbling and pooping us out again and again after every 20 days...

18 minutes ago, MWY said:

besides we can enter the BFB island quite easily thru cave cleft which is right next to the first island city,

The BFB's cave doesn't always link to Swinesbury. It can also link to the Royal City or the Fountain of Youth.

46 minutes ago, Roosev said:

No reason why it shouldn't be able to do both. Spawning him and calling him off.

lets hope it can or else BFB stops coming after egg has been taken.....

OR we get multiple eggs thus multiple Ro Bins and there are also different coloured each time!!!

52 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

The BFB's cave doesn't always link to Swinesbury. It can also link to the Royal City or the Fountain of Youth.

that's sucks when it does happen : (

38 minutes ago, inferjus4 said:

I would change nothing about BFB. Instead, I would add possibility to make him angry and make him fightable boss that way.

if ONLY I could do that after she keeps crushing my ugly squeaking  inventory birb

(p.s its a she, not he cause of egg ya know)

On 8.6.2019 at 5:45 PM, Faintly Macabre said:

The BFB also makes dung piles renewable. And yes, it can be used for some similar purposes to Bigfoot. As for it not coming anymore after the first stop, it's pretty clearly meant to be a bit of a nuisance.

in fact BFB is better for farming wood then bigfoot glommer bell.

for glommer bell you need to plant all pinecones exactly next to each other in a radius which takes a lot of time and you need 2x the bigffot to chop and dig stumps in this area.

with BFB you can plant the pine cones very fast without paying attention and then you call bfb with the flute and you run in a circle around the trees and she will make a lot little steps which stomp and dig all trees in an area so big how you like. and she will kill all treeguards. it takes bit longer then the glommer bell but you can farm much more trees and the time you loose here you won when you were planting the cones.

only the pugalisk is faster then this method in my experience

Archived