Wormwood Return of Them BETA

Hey

So, i've received worwood because i own don't starve hamlet (thanks for that klei!) but i'm currently in day 200+ on the beta but i cannot play with wormwood and since i've bought a new computer just a while ago i only have my BETA save wich means that if i want to play wormwood i have to start a whoooole new save (wich i don't want to). Anyway, does anyone know when will i be able to play wormwood in the return of them? I'm so excited about this new character :( 

hey i got the update for warm wood and i saw the roseate skin (witch for warmwood im SOO glad exists for even him and makes sence to me) i clicked it and i didnt see it anywere, same thing for warmwood himself, he doesnt exist anywere i look, only shows his update. what do i do?

and i think its way too late to throw in an idea for him now, but i had an idea were under certain circumstances he would grow into a big tree like monster with the cost of sanity los, (i'm aware this has been done before with woody) so he'd kinda be a tree guard. also regarding webber and wilson, i'm thinking wilson gets more recipies for him only, and webber could one, make most spider dens imaginable, and two can give helms for spiders that come back when the spider is dead, im basicly thinking of a little more battle feel for webber and please try to make the spider dens HE places down relate to his skins through the spiders, please make special  spider skins to webber's spider skins

13 minutes ago, ColbyBaker said:

hey i got the update for warm wood and i saw the roseate skin (witch for warmwood im SOO glad exists for even him and makes sence to me) i clicked it and i didnt see it anywere, same thing for warmwood himself, he doesnt exist anywere i look, only shows his update. what do i do?

are you playing the beta version? i can only play wormwood in the normal version of the game

44 minutes ago, ColbyBaker said:

i have beta version and it tells me he's here but i dont see him in my collection, or his roseate in the shop

yeah, thats the same issue that i'm having, Aparently he's not on the beta yet

2 hours ago, ColbyBaker said:

im ready to receive him i dont want to wait much longer, I stood up all night last night waiting for this update! I feel like that effort was wasted

Then go on the main branch if you want to use him. Either that, or wait just a little longer. Complaining isn't going to make him come to the beta branch any faster.

1 hour ago, ColbyBaker said:

i think i could wait just got him on ps4

i didnt know he was ther though

You can opt outside the BETA if you want to play him right, right now.

Otherwise as the second post said, he'll be coming to the Beta shortly.

Around the corner. Have a little patience for Pete's sake, if not go back to the stable branch and play it there until it's ported over to the beta branch.

Edit: If where to take an educated guess I would say we should see something at the start of the week, most likely on 10th for people in US and 11th for people in Europe. :)

Archived