Wormwood on PS4

3 minutes ago, ItsaGamer05 said:

I mean, shipwrecked came to consoles, why wouldn’t Hamlet?

Dunno. Still kinda new to the game and getting used to the fact that the Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together games are the same but different lol. I would like to see everything DS has on DST, so I'm hoping for it. Just thought someone may know for sure if all content will cross over from DS to DST.

2 minutes ago, PSV_USA said:

Dunno. Still kinda new to the game and getting used to the fact that the Don't Starve and Don't Starve Together games are the same but different lol. I would like to see everything DS has on DST, so I'm hoping for it. Just thought someone may know for sure if all content will cross over from DS to DST.

I’ll tell you what I think, aside from characters and some features/items, you probably shouldn’t expect a lot of content from DS dlc to come over to DST. After all, it’s the only reason why DS is unique and how DST isn’t just a repackaged DS.

30 minutes ago, ItsaGamer05 said:

I’ll tell you what I think, aside from characters and some features/items, you probably shouldn’t expect a lot of content from DS dlc to come over to DST. After all, it’s the only reason why DS is unique and how DST isn’t just a repackaged DS.

I don't know why, but my first response to this did not show up.

Anyway, I wouldn't consider it a repackaging so much as an alternate way of playing DS. Solo play for those who like the challenge of playing alone and multiplayer for those who like to play with friends and family.

I guess it would be the same if the developers decided to give DST a few interesting new worlds and characters but left them off DS. I wouldn't blame the DS community for wanting to have access to those new features to enhance their game, since DS and DST are all in the constant (of the same world). It would make sense for both games to have the same environments, characters and such. The main difference is in the game play. One acknowledges and has mechanics for those who play with teams socially and one acknowledges and has mechanics for those who like playing alone :)

Maybe with all this new income Klei can upgrade their server's. It seems any server you play on after day 60+ you can't play with 6 players without lag. And it only get's worse the more the days go by and things placed.

Archived