What was Wilson doing before he got kidnapped by Maxwell?

Or he made a pact with the "demon" Maxwell for the information and then had to pay the price. MWa hahahahaha!!!!

you mean he was tricked into eather making a pact or summoning him

Yeah but the video doesn't say who or .... what .... Maxwell is:)! Interpretation is fun!

its already known that he's some sort of powerful demon (I bet a demon lord)

I know what Maxwell is hes a mother****ing ******* ******** bastard ********* ********* *******

Edited by stormfront

you mean he was tricked into eather making a pact or summoning him

Totally, well....tricked is a funny word because if a disembodied voice came on MY radio asking if i want to know forbidden scientific secrets i would definitely turn off my radio...;)- SO I think Wilson definitely chose to make the pact. But yeah you could say he was tricked too.

Wait, I just watched the video. It looks like Maxwell tricked the knowledge hungry Wilson into creating a rift between the Shadow Realm and ours, ultimately giving him the ability to transition into our plane of existence and visa versa, and then kidnapped the creator, who happens to live in creepy house hidden in a creepy forest, so no one will ever be able to turn off the machine. Someone google Wilson's address! We must turn off that machine.

• Like 1

Wait, I just watched the video. It looks like Maxwell tricked the knowledge hungry Wilson into creating a rift between the Shadow Realm and ours, ultimately giving him the ability to transition into our plane of existence and visa versa, and then kidnapped the creator, who happens to live in creepy house hidden in a creepy forest, so no one will ever be able to turn off the machine. Someone google Wilson's address! We must turn off that machine.

that is by far the most logical theory I have heard (sense forbidden knowage came out)

well Mallory you told me you and Maxwell are from the same plane is that the name of it? Shadow Realm?

lol maybe I was never any good at remebering all that realm stuff...

*sigh* if you had gone to regular magic school I think you would of flunked out..

>:[

Edited by stormfront

Well definitely! But where do the others fit in? Thats why I think it has something to do with their characters in the real world. Why were they all chosen by Maxwell? It couldnt have been random...

that is by far the most logical theory I have heard (sense forbidden knowage came out)

well Mallory you told me you and Maxwell are from the same plane is that the name of it? Shadow Realm?

lol maybe I was never any good at remebering all that realm stuff...

*sigh* if you had gone to regular magic school I think you would of flunked out..

>:[

Ooops did I let that slip.... *cough* Well the Shadow Realm with the Nightmare King... more like Mafia boss... is shrouded in darkness, and denizens of our realm are able to interact with your realm in a strictly two dimensional sense. Oh crap, Maxwelll... I swear I didn't tell them a thing.

Ooops did I let that slip.... *cough* Well the Shadow Realm with the Nightmare King... more like Mafia boss... is shrouded in darkness, and denizens of our realm are able to interact with your realm in a strictly two dimensional sense.

tell that to Mallory she's a juvenile Demon from whatever Realm Maxwell is from

like Wilson and the others she was trapped by him in the islands (sort of anyhow he forgot/didnt know she can teleport just like he does) after she pissed him off

and she wants revenge

And I have been getting it too

I am not sure filling his car with beefalo dung counts..

does too!

Well definitely! But where do the others fit in? Thats why I think it has something to do with their characters in the real world. Why were they all chosen by Maxwell? It couldn't have been random...

Well as they say one size does not fit all, and it would be rather boring if they all had the same backstory. Hmm until I know more (since i know nothing about the other characters)I am inclined to think that Maxwell wanted Willow to be his right hand man.. ah woman, but she rejected his offer, so now he is trying to change her mind by sending her there. Maxwell didn't send Wendy there, instead it was her delightfully dead sister who realized she could be with her sister in this world, without killing her. Wolfgang is a strongman and part of his show is inviting audience members to wrestle him. Unfortunately because of his hubris he claims he can outwrestle anyone including the devil himself. Unfortunately Maxwell was in the audience. Maxwell created WX-78 to see who survives better, man or machine. Wickerbottom was Maxwell's teacher when he attended Dominion Academy: train your demonic spawn to be an Evil Overlord. Lets just say that Wickerbottom has the sense of humor of a stone. Maxwell's pranks landed him in the principals office on several occasions. And Wes is there, because Maxwell hates mimes.

tell that to Mallory she's a juvenile Demon from whatever Realm Maxwell is from

like Wilson and the others she was trapped by him in the islands (sort of anyhow he forgot/didnt know she can teleport just like he does) after she pissed him off

and she wants revenge

And I have been getting it too

I am not sure filling his car with beefalo dung counts..

does too!

I wish I'd thought of putting Beefalo dung in his car. Keep up the good work Mallory!

Maybe this is like the old stories where people make deals with demons. In this case, Wilson, unintentionally, built a machine for Maxwell so he could kidnap him. On Wilson's end, he got a bunch of knowledge.Didn't realize TheHomeChicken basically said this first.

Maybe this is like the old stories where people make deals with demons. In this case, Wilson, unintentionally, built a machine for Maxwell so he could kidnap him. On Wilson's end, he got a bunch of knowledge.Didn't realize TheHomeChicken basically said this first.

was it knowledge or just how to build the machine though?

I really don't think Wilson was aware of any deal or bargain at the time. At first he was just really, really excited with all of the knowledge that was dropped in his lap, and so he makes the machine without really considering the repercussions. I mean, what if you were a failure as a scientist, and all of a sudden , you have the ability to make an incredible machine! All of that pent up frustration at never being able to make anything work, and suddenly, you can not only do something, but something amazing, something nobody else can. It makes sense that he was swept up in the moment, but I think after he's done making the thing he comes to his senses.He built the machine, yes, but he's still suspicious of turning it on. He probably knows something isn't quite right (maybe the blood sacrifice gave it away?) but Maxwell sort of scares him into it by shouting at him. Plus, even though he's really suspicious, he's also a scientist, so even though he knows better, a part of him still really wants to know what it does. The way he reacts after turning it on... he had no idea what he was getting into. It's easy to say "Hold up, talking radio, you are extremely suspicious", but that's because we lack his desperation, but possess perspective. What's interesting, though, is all the things Wilson makes once he gets to the island. He can't even keep from blowing himself up before, but after he's there, he can make science machines, meat effigies, refrigerators, you name it. So I'm guessing that Maxwell gave him knowledge, in the more general sense, but probably emphasized the creation of the machine while he was doing it. So to Wilson, it might have been "I have a great idea to make a machine!" , but in reality, it was just Maxwell subliminally planting the idea while he was downloading everything into Wilson's head. He's got to have the smarts to build the device, after all. And plus, it would be really uninteresting for Max if Wilson couldn't make all of those survival tools/machines: he would die off pretty quickly.

THe video shows it all, doesn't it?Wilson wants to create stuff and fails.Wilson is sad.Maxwell sees an opportuinity to abuse him.Maxwell promises him a new idea.Wilson needs to agree, he wants to create new stuff after all.Maxwell forces Wilson to activate the machine.Wilson gets pulled into Maxwell's world. Assumption: I guess Maxwell is maybe imprisoned to "his world". He needs Wilson's help to escape.

There should really be some kind of backstory to Willow and WX. To those who say they aren't canon, i believe the words i'm looking for rhyme with the name Buck Lou. If they aren't canon, then why would they be implemented in the first place?

For diversity in sandbox, Kevin himself said they were not cannon.

Wolfgang is a strongman and part of his show is inviting audience members to wrestle him. Unfortunately because of his hubris he claims he can outwrestle anyone including the devil himself. Unfortunately Maxwell was in the audience.

That is an AWESOME backstory idea!!! cooooooool;)- They should totally make this the official version.

I think Maxwell eather was trying to stop him from finding something or he just picked him at random to mess with

Or he knew Wilson couldn't resist gaining more knowledge, and that Wilson was capable of creating the machine for him.