What was Wilson doing before he got kidnapped by Maxwell?

Me and my friend were discussing this at lunchtime today. He suggests that Wilson was just working another random science-y project. But then I said, "But wouldn't Maxwell have a reason for kidnapping Wilson?" Then lunch was over and we never saw each other for the rest of the day.So, what are your thoughts on what Wilson was doing or where he was before Maxwell captured him? I think we're going to get to the bottom of this.• Maybe Maxwell and Wilson are buddies, they played truth or dare, and Maxwell dared Wilson to survive for infinite days in a randomly generated world?• Or how about Wilson did something to upset Maxwell, and he put him in this game?• What if it was all just a big misunderstanding and there's nothing Maxwell can do to bring him back?Did I forget to mention that my sanity is at 4..? No, well then.Llamas. Llamas in all of yo' toasters.

Well, Wilson made very sad attempts on creating a new idea for a machine or science, after many failed attempts, his radio (in the Origin Trailer) As Maxwell always says, "Say pal, you don't look so good". He says to Wilson to build a Machine, the teleporting machine that was in the game, tricking Wilson to do that makes him fall into Maxwell's World of Mystery, Done now?

Oooo I like this thread. What I think is that all the characters were sinners (committed evil acts, killed people, etc). Maxwell is the demon responsible for punishing them. This world is basically our "hell" in a way, we must go through all these trials and basically earn our right to be "forgiven" and released. When we commit more evil acts (like killing sleeping animals etc) then Krampus comes to teach us another lesson. So... Maxwell was probably an evil scientist who experimented on small animals (like his character pic), and Willow obviously was a pyromaniac who burned down buildings, I think Wendy might have killed Abigail, and you can fill in the other characters "sins" as you see fit. But thats what i think is going on;) I definitely think the characters are already "dead' and these are just ghosts or the souls of the characters.

Oooo I like this thread. What I think is that all the characters were sinners (committed evil acts, killed people, etc). Maxwell is the demon responsible for punishing them. This world is basically our "hell" in a way, we must go through all these trials and basically earn our right to be "forgiven" and released. When we commit more evil acts (like killing sleeping animals etc) then Krampus comes to teach us another lesson. So... Maxwell was probably an evil scientist who experimented on small animals (like his character pic), and Willow obviously was a pyromaniac who burned down buildings, I think Wendy might have killed Abigail, and you can fill in the other characters "sins" as you see fit. But thats what i think is going on;) I definitely think the characters are already "dead' and these are just ghosts or the souls of the characters.

sorry but we know its not "hell" as we now have this video to see how Wilson got kidnappedhttp://www.dontstarvegame.com/science/origin/story.html

Wes did nothing, he just saw something that he shouldn't see.