[Game Update] - 328827

1 minute ago, KilliasK said:

I can relate to Nome. I used to come into my office and put on my pants.

That raises the question, did anyone ask for this? I haven't been paying attention to the forums.

People are a bit underwhelmed by Wheeler, and one person requested it and was kinda shot down (not only by me lel)

Reminds me of that one time ONE person asked for Warbucks to be removed, and then Warbucks was removed.

Oh dear oh dear whats happening.

• Sad 3

Just now, Ogrecakes said:

People are a bit underwhelmed by Wheeler, and one person requested it and was kinda shot down (not only by me lel)

Reminds me of that one time ONE person asked for _______ to be removed, and then ______ was removed.

Oh dear oh dear whats happening.

We don't talk about that.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, KilliasK said:

That raises the question, did anyone ask for this? I haven't been paying attention to the forums.

That all kinda gets thrown out the window when you take into consideration that Coffee, tea, and other items that passively boost speed exist in the game already. Heck, walking canes exist. 

Heck x2, BEEFALO exist, and they're walking meat shields!

I believe all of that kinda nullifies any argument.

2 minutes ago, KilliasK said:

I can relate to Nome. I used to come into my office and put on my pants.

So is it just a universal thing that everybody hates wearing pants? Then why did we make it a thing? :wilson_shocked:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KilliasK said:

That raises the question, did anyone ask for this? I haven't been paying attention to the forums

It's been asked for since she was revealed. It made more sense then: moves faster but has a smaller inventory. There's even a mod for it on the workshop. 

But they kind of made her faster and then removed the downside...

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, oCrapaCreeper said:

It's been asked for since she was revealed. It made more sense then: moves faster but has a smaller inventory. 

But they kind of made her faster and then removed the downside...

Oh ok. Thanks for the info.

1 minute ago, Ogrecakes said:

Reminds me of that one time ONE person asked for [redacted] to be removed, and then [redacted] was removed.

Anecdotal evidence. Klei have been on the record multiple times saying that they just didn't like Warbucks, he didn't really have anything special about him, so they scrapped him and gave us Wormwood!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, KilliasK said:

You specifically asked for a movement speed buff?

Ya.

I asked for 10% movement in compensation of smaller inventory, and also fix for dodge (which they were already working on). I never asked for bigger inventory.

But I'm also def not saying Klei just does what we ask.

Edited by sinisterrkid

2 minutes ago, sinisterrkid said:

I asked for 10% movement in compensation of smaller inventory, and also fix for dodge (which they were already working on). I never asked for bigger inventory.

...I didn't ask that, did I? 

nazare.jpg

Edit: I didn't!

image.thumb.png.23d3cda94ad649535e36436e4479a525.png

Edited by watermelen671

2 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Anecdotal evidence. Klei [anecdotal text] gave us Wormwood!

And let their studio be blessed multiple times for that character

Edited by Caochu
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Caochu said:
4 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Anecdotal evidence. Klei [anecdotical text] gave us Wormwood!

And let their studio be blessed multiple times for that character

...except that's not anecdotal. I'd find the Joe quotes for ya but I'm too lazy to.

Spoiler

image.png.34dddcc7cdb936f1975ca5ff51a9d6be.png

4 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

That all kinda gets thrown out the window when you take into consideration that Coffee, tea, and other items that passively boost speed exist in the game already. Heck, walking canes exist. 

Heck x2, BEEFALO exist, and they're walking meat shields!

I believe all of that kinda nullifies any argument.

So is it just a universal thing that everybody hates wearing pants? Then why did we make it a thing? :wilson_shocked:

Every movement speed increase comes at a cost though, Coffee and Tea are debatable late game items, the Yellow Amulet IS a late game item, the Walking Cane only works when equipped so you have to swap back and forth and know how to manage the timings of that correctly, and every character with a movement speed increase always comes at some cost (Wolfgang's is small and requires near full hunger, WX-78 needs lightning to strike him and then it has its own downsides, and Wormwood loses hunger really fast ontop of his speed increase when blooming).

Just now, FreyaMaluk said:

No more "projector" effect... WOW!20190425042506_1.jpg.c00d24d9e33aec876bfa3c1853245eee.jpg

Mmm...those crisp pug eyes. /swoon

Just now, Ogrecakes said:

Every movement speed increase comes at a cost though, Coffee and Tea are debatable late game items, the Yellow Amulet IS a late game item, the Walking Cane only works when equipped so you have to swap back and forth and know how to manage the timings of that correctly, and every character with a movement speed increase always comes at some cost (Wolfgang's is small and requires near full hunger, WX-78 needs lightning to strike him and then it has its own downsides, and Wormwood loses hunger really fast ontop of his speed increase when blooming).

Wilbur though? Yeah sure he kinda moves slow to begin with but that's not really an issue now is it?

• Haha 1

Just now, FreyaMaluk said:

the crisp eyes where the missing high res that was missing from last update :)

Oof. That's definitely drive me absolutely insane. 

Spoiler

How insane? Insane enough to eat my own nipples out of frustration.

1 minute ago, Warbucks said:

Of course that's just my opinion.

WHAT DO YOU THINK THIS IS?!?! THE INTERNET?! NO OPINIONS ALLOWED!!

deepfried_1549765033254.png.83f117bba49b1c2cf515b9010b3e7e0f.png

• Haha 4