little snaptooth babies

Hey I got some too. They have the same HP like their big brothers. My guess is they attemp to grow while eveolving but fails due some circumstances (character to far away?). It's likely a bug you should report it.

16 hours ago, AlexanderHawk21 said:

Is this a thing, like do they have variations now or is it a bug?

its been a thing since the beta it seems to reappear and disappear after updates. I'm pretty sure they only spawn like this on world gen and I think they might have a smaller attack range but other than that nothing is different. I'm surprised its still in the game tbh.  

6 hours ago, MWY said:

it should be left as it is in the game~

I'd argue the same, but then it confuses new people, thinking they're smaller when they actually aren't.
I say either remove it, or rework it so that's how it actually is. 

Heck, even I was fooled at the start, thought it was weaker because it's smaller, nah, just casually had my face torn off.

All in all, I want baby snapteeth. Flytraps, at least.

8 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

I'd argue the same, but then it confuses new people, thinking they're smaller when they actually aren't.
I say either remove it, or rework it so that's how it actually is. 

Heck, even I was fooled at the start, thought it was weaker because it's smaller, nah, just casually had my face torn off.

All in all, I want baby snapteeth. Flytraps, at least.

snaptooth seedlings!

18 hours ago, AlexanderHawk21 said:

imagine having a little pet snaptooth near your house to keep those pesky bat away :o

Aaaaaawh

That's the kind of content my brain calls useless but my heart calls fuel :D

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

This should be a Wormwood mechanic.

But this is already ;)

Edit : woups, I posted that in the hurry. Just to explain more : Wormwood can lure snaptooth with meat and so put some where he wants. Of course it is not the cute little ones discussed here, so my post was kinda out of touch with the general tone from the topic :p

Archived