Pig King doesn't accept belts anymore

1 minute ago, lakhnish said:

The Mini game was only for the Year of the Pig King event. They belts in question will most likely be used for something else in the future. Don't know when though.

Why do they still drop belts than? I thought the event was still going on because of it.

14 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Isn't it the year of the pig a permanent event now?

26 minutes ago, Griver84 said:

I've honestly had issues for awhile getting the pig king event going as well. Maybe I misunderstood but I thought they said that this year the lunar event would go year round.

30 minutes ago, Bluegeist said:

The minigame can still be played iirc. The difference is that now the belt drops are much less likely

50 minutes ago, Sortilege said:

Why do they still drop belts than? I thought the event was still going on because of it.

I'm well aware that the YotPK event said that it was supposed to be perma-content. However, when I tried to do the PK event the day after it was over, it wouldn't let me. I think it was because at the time, the focus was working on Winona's rework and Wortox. 

21 minutes ago, lakhnish said:

I'm well aware that the YotPK event said that it was supposed to be perma-content. However, when I tried to do the PK event the day after it was over, it wouldn't let me. I think it was because at the time, the focus was working on Winona's rework and Wortox. 

That shouldn't be happening tho.. If you feel this might be is a bug pls report

?????????????

after the pig king event ended (pic in the menu) i never saw again a pig drop a belt and i play evry day and we have tons of pigs. and the belts we had he never accepted. also i saw videos on youtube where players tried to start it but it didnt work

also if you use the mod to switch events there is an option to switch to the pig king event

just made a new world and tried to start the pig king game and didnt worked

20190420053055_1.jpg

23 minutes ago, Namelessgamer said:

You have to clean the area around the pig king, remove any item-structure around him

make sure it’s not hound attack phase and there is no combat target around him.

Like this

when did you made this pic?

ik how the event works. you can see on my pic there is nothing and its day 1 so no hounds

27 minutes ago, BeliarBAD said:

when did you made this pic?

ik how the event works. you can see on my pic there is nothing and its day 1 so no hounds

You need first to set up the event to year of the pig, that will change the king pig appearance and add shrine to your tab.

Either change it from world generations 

or use this command on already existing world

Spoiler

ApplySpecialEvent("event")
TheWorld.topology.overrides.specialevent = "year_of_the_pig"

in REMOTE

then reload the world.

Easy mod method

58 minutes ago, Namelessgamer said:

You need first to set up the event to year of the pig, that will change the king pig appearance and add shrine to your tab.

Either change it from world generations 

or use this command on already existing world

Reveal hidden contents

ApplySpecialEvent("event")
TheWorld.topology.overrides.specialevent = "year_of_the_pig"

in REMOTE

then reload the world.

Easy mod method

yea ty ik that. i thought we were talking about vanilla worlds

Really bad communication by klei, no specific date for the end. Most people thought YEAR of the ping king will stay over the YEAR. We have a bunch of belts which we wanted to use later on, now they're useless...

21 hours ago, 1TeeMo said:

Really bad communication by klei, no specific date for the end. Most people thought YEAR of the ping king will stay over the YEAR. We have a bunch of belts which we wanted to use later on, now they're useless...

I swear they said specifically this would be permanent content. Maybe it is a bug

Archived