More island variety

Does anyone else think that all the islands except the first one lack some content and look the same? The start island has irons hulk's, mant hills and all the biomes while other islands don't have as much. You probably won't return to pugalisk island after you kill him. They're also smaller than the first island making it the best island to base on. 

I think there should be more content on these islands. Maybe even move the mant hills to pig queen island to make it less mundane(it makes sense that they stole the crown if their on the same island)

Idk just a thought

Also, just add new Biomes in general. I would really like to see a Biome where Snapdragons roam around... The Ruins need to be larger and more diverse as well, because from what I have seen, all the rooms are very similar. And maybe expand the Cave Clefts to be more than ONE ROOM.

pig queen island has mandrake hills(first island doesn't), don't know how well the'd get along with mants. and aporklypse island has a giant lake/river that sepraates island entrance from aporklypse ruins(rip woodie and wilba w/out necklace on when it starts unexpectedly)

though i think a tesla biome would be a nice addition

5 hours ago, QuartzBeam said:

Uh, no, it doesn't. You just got some weird world gen is all.

I'll back this up.
There is a large pond/lake there, though! You're right there, but I've never had it seperate anything for me in multiple worlds.

To the topic, however, I would like some more impactful things on the other islands.
Sure, they've got their unique things but nothing is really impactful enough to have you coming back, aside from killing a angry Danger Noodle that's had it's face bashed in with a Higgsbury and a real quick like Mandrake Man Genocide. 

Archived