What's Wrong With Wickerbottom?

Wickerbottom's 'sin' is the sin of hubris. Apparently, she thought herself perfect enough to force herself unto the role of a lead actress. I once saw someone (Myco's?) rendition of the supposed film poster and it was an abomination. in a beautiful sort of a way.

Wickerbottom's 'sin' is the sin of hubris. Apparently, she thought herself perfect enough to force herself unto the role of a lead actress. I once saw someone (Myco's?) rendition of the supposed film poster and it was an abomination. in a beautiful sort of a way.

Yep that was me :D

rumor has it, many children have entered wickerbottom's library and were never to be seen again..

slander!

wasn't just her library...

slander!

- - - Updated - - -

Wickerbottom is the best char. WHO NEEDS A FREAKING SCIENCE MACHINE WHEN YOU'RE ALREADY A BLOOPING GENIUS?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

Thank you!!!

She is probably my most used char. I use her and willow the most then Wilson. Wolf is op, haven't unlocked wes or the other char. Robot and Wendy are useless but I like their personality, wish they had better perks

I'd guess that what the devs are going for with her is a stubborn old lady who's set in her ways? Doesn't like "those darn kids making a racket"?Can we talk about what we think other characters' flaws will be? Here's my thoughts:Woodie: Pretty straightforward, a wrathful psycho. His picture says it all.Wallace: He's probably going to be batsh*t crazy.Winnie: I'd put money on her being startled by her own shadow. I'm hoping that she'll be hilarious to play as.Webber: Maybe a freak and an outcast?Wilbur: Either incredibly primitive or the arrogant royal typeWaverly: Pretty obvious, she'll probably be wicked.Wortox: He could also technically be a demonic outcast, or maybe selfish and just as heartless as WX-78Wilton: Maybe he's just too stubborn to die?

Wickerbottom is too slow (literally she causes lag because shes old) and I can't stand it. I also think that it is cheating because I can just make an alchemy engine, and I don't have to make a science machine and don't need to make a shadow manipulator.

Wickerbottom is too slow (literally she causes lag because shes old) and I can't stand it. I also think that it is cheating because I can just make an alchemy engine, and I don't have to make a science machine and don't need to make a shadow manipulator.

Yeah I had the same problem with my Chrome version of the game and am yet to unlock her on my Steam version. Hopefully it's better (because I want to play a no-base playthrough of the game) but if anything I'll just have to make do with the Default Plus world gen.

Why don't you people just accept Wickerbottom? She's alright, it is comfortable to use her knowledge to build complex scientific structures. She worked as a librarian and got used to quietness, what's so bad about it?

So other people have periodic lag with Wickerbottom????

I thought it was just me

Why would she cause this

- - - Updated - - -

You have it too huh? I thought it was my pc

All the characters seem to have problems.Wilson is a budding serial killer,Willow is a pyromaniac.Wendy is an emo,Wolfgang is has the cognitive thinking process of a 5 year old,WX78 hates everything living,and Wes is a French mime. That speaks for itself ;DBut what about Wickerbottom? I haven't played as her extensively, so maybe there is, but I haven't seen anything wrong with her.

Made a few alterations