Out of place setpieces in Hamlet

Though this happened a while ago, I felt compelled to make a thread about it. I didn't snap a photo, but a few days ago, my Hamlet worldgen just happened to spawn the Tallfort setpiece on the BFB Island, since that island is covered in Rocky Turf. This is very interesting, as I think this is may be the only instance in all of DS wherein a creature which is not normally present can be allowed into a world through a setpiece. Has anyone seen any other "out of place" setpieces like these in Hamlet? They don't have to necessarily be creatures.

16 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

There was one old set piece where a pack of Baby beefalo would spawn sleeping around the Fountain of Youth, so that's one.
Not sure if it still exists though.

I came across that once as well. I wish it could just be an actual forced feature, because then I could actually ride Beefalo in Hamlet without using the console...

On 11/03/2019 at 7:49 PM, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

I think this is may be the only instance in all of DS wherein a creature which is not normally present can be allowed into a world through a setpiece.

A similar instance is the hound setpieces in the RoG caves (fire/ice staff surrounded by sleeping fire/ice hounds). That is the only possible way of having hounds underground

On 3/14/2019 at 10:23 AM, Angel_Octoling said:

The Miner set piece is not rare at all, I find it every worldgen, it spawns to make sure you can escape if you're caught without any mining tools.

what i find odd is the lack of treeguards, but that can be understood thanks to the setting of where you find the setpiece

Archived