Searching for special Seeds

Hi there,

I am searching for seeds which have one or more POIs next to the starting biome, especially the ones with water.

I really like to included them in my basebuilding, without building them myself. Its some kind of creative amplifier for me.

Thanks for any recommendation in advance

1 minute ago, Neotuck said:

I heard that map seeds don't effect orbiting planets and asteroids.  Yet that site allows you to customize them, how?

I thought the seed determines the planets but the material found there us randomized when you first land there

1 minute ago, chemie said:

I thought the seed determines the planets but the material found there us randomized when you first land there

hard to pick fact from rumor, I don't usually use the same seed when starting over so I can't confirm if what I heard about planets being random is true

9 minutes ago, Neotuck said:

hard to pick fact from rumor, I don't usually use the same seed when starting over so I can't confirm if what I heard about planets being random is true

while we are on planets, why do I always have duplicate ghost planets where you click on one and select two images but they of same place?

I've done some testing with planets.
While the exact planets that are in the sky ( organic mass, carbon asteroid, dusty rock, terestial, volcanic etc. ) are determined by the seed, the rare materials found on them are random.

So while a given seed will always have say a metallic asteroid at 30km, which will have all the metallic asteroid goodies, the 1 or 2 ?????? ( the number of these is also seed dependent ) elements will be random every game, so one game it could be it gives isoresin, another game, you get fullerene, even though the planet is otherwise the same.

I hope these will be included in the seed at some point, as it sucks to not have fullerene within easy reach.

9 hours ago, sectioXaurea said:

Hi there,

I am searching for seeds which have one or more POIs next to the starting biome, especially the ones with water.

I really like to included them in my basebuilding, without building them myself. Its some kind of creative amplifier for me.

Thanks for any recommendation in advance

https://toolsnotincluded.net/seeds/1615416776/302293

I'm playing this one currently and it has one of the neural vacillator POIs with the copper mesh tiles over a small pool of water fairly close and directly below the starting area.  Geyser selection is also outstanding (which is why I picked it in the first place).

On 7.3.2019 at 7:37 PM, Saturnus said:

I think he means the lore type buildings, as in those with vascilators and stuff. Don't think that's in the seed database.

Saturnus is correct, i meaned points of interest and in the moment they are not in the database. Maps like the one from Nitroturtle, thanks for the seed. :)

On 3/7/2019 at 5:21 PM, chemie said:

This is one planet...there are two images but clicking on either one highlight both.  Sending a rocket to one counts as the other.

image.thumb.png.c1b9436f36018b7b61b03e9a1895b15d.png

This is a resolution related bug. 

Archived