Suggestion: chocolate

I had an idea that since much of hamlet is rainforest and chocolate grows in the rainforest klei could add it as a bush/tree in the deep rainforest biome. I was thinking that it should be somewhat rare, maybe only one or two per world like mandrakes and maybe could be able to make chocolate bars in a crock pot.

2 hours ago, ucw said:

should restore sanity and maybe a small health decrease.  stronger than cooked green mushrooms.  

I was thinking that a chocolate cooked in a crock pot could restore a decent bit of health but take away sanity, unless you add sweetener to the crock pot then it would restore more sanity than health

I hope they add like milk in the game too, like pig shop got like fridge back there and like 4 milks and gets filled next day again the “electric goat milk” so i was thinking would be cool to have 3 chocolate recepies like all 4 cacao beans is Dark chocolate, like in real life its not really enjoyable taste but very healthy so it gives little food, decreases sanity and gives lot HP, so second is 3,2 - cacao beans and 1-2 electric milk. Is milk chocolate that gives all like little hunger, and 50/50 HP and sanity from last dark chocolate. And last one White milk chocolate what is really enjoyable. Like you get it from putting 3 milk and cacao bean. Gives little food and lot sanity and decreases HP is its minus. And maybe some recepies more with cacao too i was thinking. Cave banana you can buy there maybe if they add milk. Like one cool food gives little hunger and alot hp and sanity would be like sliced ice cream with chocolate cream and sliced cave bananas desert something. Or maybe other cool ideas. 

Archived