Wilba The Werepig of London.

Wilba can turn into a werepig now!!:o  but I think she still needs some work.

New perks of Wilba:

1. She starts with a new item the silver necklace and yeah this item prevent her to change during full moon.
  2. In werepig form she have 350 health points and yeah just like a normal werepig.
  3. In this form she can't use tools, armor or clothing items.
  4. She keeps her inventory in this transformation and yeah totally diferent is the case of the werebeaver and she can even pick up items in this form, lol?
  5. Like a werepig she become faster in this form and she can destroy structures and mine things and yeah it's something like the werebeaver but she can only change during a fullmoon, (when the full moon event ends she comes back to her normal be but she doesn't lose stats like woodie).
  6. She gets two beard hairs when she returns to normal.

20190207165004_1.thumb.jpg.d1c9f5996069328fcbff031d657dd980.jpg

20190207174054_2.thumb.jpg.ce56a8f2cb37ae2ae58b9789f09d3068.jpg

20190207174054_1.thumb.jpg.1edad04f464ed22f6c9b1701f68a72c7.jpg

20190207174055_1.thumb.jpg.93026a326a7d3f05f2e632d5b1d5f17a.jpg

20190207174056_1.thumb.jpg.0f05ed30f50b71901f70f5625d6d10ac.jpg

20190207174101_1.thumb.jpg.19f56babd51b56b1e449670a24c170d4.jpg

20190207174227_1.thumb.jpg.9d9e1f18aef685972084d1563634a2d5.jpg

20190207174231_1.thumb.jpg.66c8e89bfaf4193f0fd9e35599099b22.jpg

I made this post because i think the new werepig Wilba need some changes because in my opinion just right now it is ridiculous to want to avoid the transformation when you do not lose the main inventory or stats and yeah this transformation is not as useful as that of the werebeaver since it ends after the full moon so I think some changes would make it more interesting.

First It would be nice if she gained the ability to eat pig skin in this form because you know she is a monster in this form!

Please make her unable to pick up items from the floor unless it is some food item in which case she will eat it instantly without picking it up as well as any werepig.

And finally for the transformation to be more fun and really worthy of being called a curse let wilba's hunger meter descend dramatically during this state, remember that the werepigs have a tremendous hunger, this would make some people think twice if it is better to let her transform or use the amulet to prevent it.

Edit: you can eat monster meat to force the werepig form but still this form it's not as fun as woody's

anyway the ost of this is great!!!

Some more info (and corrected info):

She gains regeneration, as long as she's not starving.

She gains night vision & no darkness sanity loss.

She can eat monster meat with no penalty.

She is now seen as a monster (even by other pigs).

13 minutes ago, NekoSoulx said:
  1. but she can only change during a fullmoon,

She can transform after eating 2 monster meat.

16 minutes ago, NekoSoulx said:

And finally for the transformation to be more fun and really worthy of being called a curse let wilba's hunger meter descend dramatically during this state, remember that the werepigs have a tremendous hunger, this would make some people think twice if it is better to let her transform or use the amulet to prevent it.

She does lose hunger rather quickly. Eating more monster meat increases the time in this state which can work against you.

15 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

Are werepigs aggressive towards her when she becomes a werepig?

yeah they are totally aggresive towards wilba idk why :(

3 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Some more info (and corrected info):

She gains regeneration, as long as she's not starving.

She gains night vision & no darkness sanity loss.

She can eat monster meat with no penalty.

She is now seen as a monster (even by other pigs).

She can transform after eating 2 monster meat.

She does lose hunger rather quickly. Eating more monster meat increases the time in this state which can work against you.

thanks for the extra info zelko and yeah I was about to add that you can also force the transformation by eating monster meat but i again thanks for the corrections.

4 hours ago, NekoSoulx said:

I made this post because i think the new werepig Wilba need some changes because in my opinion just right now it is ridiculous to want to avoid the transformation when you do not lose the main inventory or stats and yeah this transformation is not as useful as that of the werebeaver since it ends after the full moon so I think some changes would make it more interesting.

Hell no! Why would you want to make a character's interesting features, worse? Werepig wilba cannot interact with many many buildings, guards attack her, her hunger drains like crazy, and she can't wear armor. She can be powerful, yes, but that is a good thing! Not allowing her to pick up things in her werepig form would not only not make sense (her clothing is still nearly completely intack when she transforms and her hands still exist in their near regular state) but it would be a nerf for no reason!

1 hour ago, AlexanderHawk21 said:

... also how do you turn back into normal wilba if you do force the curse with 2 meats

She'll turn back naturally but it can take a while. She'll stay in that form longer for each additional piece you eat so be careful. 

1 hour ago, ShadowDuelist said:

If the amulet's power blocks the full moon energy then yeah, it should.

I like the werepig wilba thing as it is, seems more useful than dst's werebeaver at least.

But it's silver. Silver rids werewoflism. 
I'd say due to this, it might work with Woodie.

I just saw the update so I checked the forums to see if anyone asked for Wilba to be nerfed. Like clockwork. Why can't people have fun? Why do you have to try the character for a few minutes and conclude she needs to be nerfed in a single player game? I tested the character myself and it seems she has plenty of pros and cons that seem reasonable to me. She is, most importantly, much more fun than before. I saw comments on youtube calling wormwood OP before anyone had the chance to try him out for more than a day.

It's kinda dumb that I feel compelled check the forums just because I don't want characters to get nerfed into oblivion like some of the DST characters. They even released a character that was completely awful. It sucks that I have to come here and speak out to try to prevent this sort of travesty from happening again because some people think that everytime a player is able to do anything cool, then it's "OP".

Archived