Year of the Pig Skins

This has bothered me ever since the Year of the Pig started. Being a skin collecter on console dst is an absolute nightmare..... elegant skins are SO rare, spools are hard to get, and it's overall just not fun..... The event chest make it a little easier but then Year of the Pig comes along an no chest..... Klei releases ALL forge skins, and skins never seen before and then expect us to be able to get them? I earned all 4 presents this week and got 3 commons and 1 classy..... That's unreal theres absolutely no way I can get the skins I want... Klei all I ask is just make like the 3rd and 4th present be more rare items like the 3rd is classy and above and the 4th (which takes FOREVER to get) distinguised and above. Klei please make the skin system better for us console peasents....

4 minutes ago, GetRektKids said:

This has bothered me ever since the Year of the Pig started. Being a skin collecter on console dst is an absolute nightmare..... elegant skins are SO rare, spools are hard to get, and it's overall just not fun..... The event chest make it a little easier but then Year of the Pig comes along an no chest..... Klei releases ALL forge skins, and skins never seen before and then expect us to be able to get them? I earned all 4 presents this week and got 3 commons and 1 classy..... That's unreal theres absolutely no way I can get the skins I want... Klei all I ask is just make like the 3rd and 4th present be more rare items like the 3rd is classy and above and the 4th (which takes FOREVER to get) distinguised and above. Klei please make the skin system better for us console peasents....

really this year is very difficult, but it is the same for everyone, even for those who play on the PC ... but I'm sure they did something, as it really is impossible to get any skin with reels ... I play in the console for years and we've been asking for a long time to release the option to buy Skins for us ... let's think positive and hope for it to come now :wilson_flower:

Just now, Marco BR said:

really this year is very difficult, but it is the same for everyone, even for those who play on the PC ... but I'm sure they did something, as it really is impossible to get any skin with reels ... I play in the console for years and we've been asking for a long time to release the option to buy Skins for us ... let's think positive and hope for it to come now :wilson_flower:

Yeah it sucks :( PC at least gets to buy them.... We depend on luck, and luck in DST doesn't exist :D 

Something Klei should consider (and this is reliant on us NOT being able to buy skins ever) is give an amount of spools with common and classy drops. If they have scrapped the idea of console players ever getting the ability to buy skins then something like this has to happen! With the current system it is 100% impossible to get even a decent amount of rare skins let alone trying to fill a collection. 

I would say with common drops have three possible spool drops with it 100, 250, & 500.

Then with classy drops have 50, 150, & 300.

At least if this was implemented we'd actually be praising the abysmal drop rng. However if Klei still plans on making the skin sets purchasable then this would be a horrible idea.

The other reason i'd want to see something like this is because of the profile icons, these things have become a nightmare! There cute and all but there primarily all you get in events anymore, which wouldn't be that bad if they increased the amount of spools you got from them. If i had to venture a guess i'd say 80% of my drops during Winters Feast were the icons, which left me with nowhere near enough spools to weave any of the really sought-after items. 

18 hours ago, Rogueagent01 said:

Something Klei should consider (and this is reliant on us NOT being able to buy skins ever) is give an amount of spools with common and classy drops. If they have scrapped the idea of console players ever getting the ability to buy skins then something like this has to happen! With the current system it is 100% impossible to get even a decent amount of rare skins let alone trying to fill a collection. 

I would say with common drops have three possible spool drops with it 100, 250, & 500.

Then with classy drops have 50, 150, & 300.

At least if this was implemented we'd actually be praising the abysmal drop rng. However if Klei still plans on making the skin sets purchasable then this would be a horrible idea.

The other reason i'd want to see something like this is because of the profile icons, these things have become a nightmare! There cute and all but there primarily all you get in events anymore, which wouldn't be that bad if they increased the amount of spools you got from them. If i had to venture a guess i'd say 80% of my drops during Winters Feast were the icons, which left me with nowhere near enough spools to weave any of the really sought-after items. 

They confirmed that they are working on skins purchase for PS4.

Sadly no chests this event.

Thx marco for finally getting it confirmed by the devs! 

I have the game on both PC and console, no special drop on PC but we have advantages with mods that auto open gifts while we AFK for skin drops and it's much smoother on PC. I havent touched my ps4 in a while, it would be nice if klei let pc players export their skins to consoles.

On 1/27/2019 at 11:56 PM, Marco BR said:

unfortunately, what we can do is ask here, and hope that we will hear ....:wilson_lightbulb:

Maybe the gods will listen.... Who knows....Hey they listened once (character rebalances) maybe the gods will listen again....

Overall it hurts they released so many good skins, and it's SO hard to get spools.... but, if thats what the devs want then were gonna have to deal with it..... Just make sure them character rebalances amazing or ima be hurt.... (I'm having to unweave all my elegants that I want for all the elegants I REALLY want.... it hurts)

Archived