Whats with the recolour?

34 minutes ago, MWY said:

Your saying it's hard for you to play with this new colour, not me.

I like it!

I don't, every change made is either meh or horrible I don't really care about claw trees or tuber, but I really don't like the new turfs or the main menu the thunderbird turf just looks like the color was sucked out of it, and the rain forest turf stands out so much compared to other turf it looks horrible, and then theres the menu it just doesn't look good in comparison to the old one it fit hamlet better. To conclude the old colors were just better in my opinion 

1 minute ago, Computer-7 said:

I don't, every change made is either meh or horrible I don't really care about claw trees or tuber, but I really don't like the new turfs or the main menu the thunderbird turf just looks like the color was sucked out of it and the rain forest turf stands out so much compared to other turf it looks horrible, and then theres the menu it just doesn't look good in comparison to the old one it fit hamlet better. To conclude the old colors were just better in my opinion 

dude I just said that I liked the new colour.

is it wrong of me to say that?

5 minutes ago, MWY said:

you quoted me that is why.

its like you guys start having a tantrum when someone else is not agreeing with you.

dude... it's not a tantrum.. there are a lot of people not liking the new colors.. 

explaining why is an important part of understanding why there are people ruling for reverting the colors...

you jut don't wanna hear what other people disagreeing with you have to say 

26 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

dude... it's not a tantrum.. there are a lot of people not liking the new colors.. 

explaining why is an important part of understanding why there are people ruling for reverting the colors...

Sometimes people do not like by question of habit

15 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

check the polls.

30 minutes ago, Raspberry Milk said:

CAN EVERYBODY PLEASE STOP GETTING SO  ANGRY ABOUT THIS, everybody is entitled to their own opinion and is allowed to express it. That's what I made this thread for in the first place.

Exactly

Archived