Different amounts of scepters on Roc's island.

So, i've had 2 spawn multiple times.. ive had 1 spawn multiple times.. and ive also seen none. As well as having heard of people getting up to 4 on the island. I would love to hear from a dev on what its supposed to be. Because I have never even considered using console to spawn in an item, but if i was supposed to have 2 spawn then I will spawn one in for myself. I feel like its almost necessary. Its tough to have just the key/hammer without the other. I know there are other ways of attaining the relics and such, but im a bit new to this and if i was meant to have 2 scepters I would like that to be the case. Also just letting the community know that the spawns are off.

3 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I think there should either be 2 scepters ( so 1 scepter and crown would remain for the player ) or 1 scepter and 1 extra palace item ( so crown , scepter and the 2 relics would be used )

But there are 3 items to use it on :/

I would just like to know if this is intentional or not. I don't want to spawn in something I shouldn't have gotten. But if 2 are intended then I will. If the spawns are meant to be this way then fine, but it doesn't seem like thats the case considering the possible 4 scepters with only 3 items.

@HarperDS  Because we have occassional updates, I'm wondering if your experience changed after an update.  I used to always find 2 scepters on roc island, and since updating this is now inconsistent.  My experience could be coincidence, or could be due to changes after an update.  

1 hour ago, Hx380 said:

But there are 3 items to use it on :/

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I think there should either be 2 scepters ( so 1 scepter and crown would remain for the player )

1 scepter , 2 relics - we would have the one scepter with the crown as a trophy

46 minutes ago, ucw said:

@HarperDS  Because we have occassional updates, I'm wondering if your experience changed after an update.  I used to always find 2 scepters on roc island, and since updating this is now inconsistent.  My experience could be coincidence, or could be due to changes after an update.  

I'm hoping a dev will tune in and just explain how it is intended to be.

7 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

I think there should either be 2 scepters ( so 1 scepter and crown would remain for the player ) or 1 scepter and 1 extra palace item ( so crown , scepter and the 2 relics would be used )

After you give the sceptor and crown to the Queen in exchange for keys, if you kill her she will drop them back, so you never really lose the items permanently.

14 hours ago, HarperDS said:

So, i've had 2 spawn multiple times.. ive had 1 spawn multiple times.. and ive also seen none. As well as having heard of people getting up to 4 on the island. I would love to hear from a dev on what its supposed to be. Because I have never even considered using console to spawn in an item, but if i was supposed to have 2 spawn then I will spawn one in for myself. I feel like its almost necessary. Its tough to have just the key/hammer without the other. I know there are other ways of attaining the relics and such, but im a bit new to this and if i was meant to have 2 scepters I would like that to be the case. Also just letting the community know that the spawns are off.

Roc's island is supposed to have only ONE scepter... but sometimes you get two as part of rng (never seen more that 2 myself)... I energetically disagree that it is "almost necessary"  to get more than one and tbh I see no merit in demanding to get two scepters by default cuz u can easily get other items to get the Queen from the 2nd Pig Village ruins and the Pugalisk ruins.

so Facebook-2764d3.png

and pls let rng have some fun sometimes when it decides to give u two... 

think about that asking for this might get the devs to only limit it to one scepter... which is no rng fun... Feelsbadman

I think that what I was saying was misunderstood. My intentions were not to ''cheat'' or to convince it should be one way or another. My intentions were just to see what the intended spawn rate is. If the intended spawn was 2 then I would spawn myself in one. Otherwise I would not. 

1 hour ago, HarperDS said:

I think that what I was saying was misunderstood. My intentions were not to ''cheat'' or to convince it should be one way or another. My intentions were just to see what the intended spawn rate is. If the intended spawn was 2 then I would spawn myself in one. Otherwise I would not. 

It’s possible that it was only two temporarily, before the secret rooms with the other Royal Relics appeared in the game.  

2 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

It’s possible that it was only two temporarily, before the secret rooms with the other Royal Relics appeared in the game.  

Okay thanks. I won't be spawning one in. Any opinions I had on the matter where just my own as a player with less than 150 hours in the game, a beginner. Opinions can change as well. I didn't mean for them to be taken seriously and become about what it SHOULD be. I was just asking for help more than anything.

@ooceanoftears

@FreyaMaluk

Archived