Steam Awards 2018 Nomination - Best Developer

JoeW

wes-award5.png

Hey Everybody.

As you may already be aware, Klei Entertainment has been nominated by the Steam community for "Best Developer" in the 2018 Steam Awards.

This is absolutely mindblowing and a tremendous honour for us to even be considered along side these amazing developers. 

The Nominees are:

• CD PROJEKT RED
  • Ubisoft
  • Bethesda
  • Rockstar Games
  • Digital Extremes Ltd.
  • Square Enix
  • Capcom
  • Paradox Interactive
  • BANDAI NAMCO
  • Klei (WOOOOH!)

A huge thanks to everybody who sent in their nominations. And of course, thanks to all of you out there who have supported us and have chosen to be a part of our community. We're only here because you have chosen to take this journey with us, we couldn't do it without you!

Look - We know it's pretty unlikely that we are gonna win. But this is pretty cool, right!? You all are the best. 

Please head on over to Steam and cast your votes!

12 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Maybe?? I voted for them once but the link in the OP post just takes me to a Klei group or somethin' and I don't see a vote button

Okay, then you'll need to go to the front page of Steam and scroll down until you see the Awards thing with the Vote Now button.

Or I'll just post a link: https://store.steampowered.com/SteamAwards/2018/ Scroll down a bit, then they'll have a "Best Developer" button you can click to bring you down to the nominees.

Good luck, soldier.

3 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Okay, then you'll need to go to the front page of Steam and scroll down until you see the Awards thing with the Vote Now button.

Or I'll just post a link: https://store.steampowered.com/SteamAwards/2018/ Scroll down a bit, then they'll have a "Best Developer" button you can click to bring you down to the nominees.

Good luck, soldier.

Ah, I have already voted but thanks anyway.

Archived