DS Drawing Time

This was made in the school today.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4154[/ATTACH]I made drawings at the school JUST when I get bored....So....I do alot of drawings at the time school and that´s very bad :c XDJust 2 doodles of wilson done with a blue pen. I don´t really like them but anyway.....here there are ...YAY!

What'chu talking about? These aren't bad at all! >:CI really dislike seeing artists bully their own art. Artist's syndrome is the worst.

[MENTION=3309]Spazmatic[/MENTION] you have more blue pen competition now.

Aww man,well perhaps I should have a go with y'old blue pen again...Also thanks for the mention,so I can gander at this great art Howldwolf made here :) Keep 'em coming

could u draw winter jackalopes?like i drew in my comic?

Sure, just I need something before start drawing.....Can u give me the reference? (page of your thread or something)

What'chu talking about? These aren't bad at all! >:CI really dislike seeing artists bully their own art. Artist's syndrome is the worst.

Oh no no noOo XD Sorry if I make you think bad.I love my art and style. Just there are sometimes when I draw something I think to myself: ¨This could be better¨ Because after all I am not perfect XPAnd also it's good to recognize what you don't like of your art, because then you can improve it *Super happy face :D*. lol

Aww man,well perhaps I should have a go with y'old blue pen again...Also thanks for the mention,so I can gander at this great art Howldwolf made here :) Keep 'em coming

Yes :3, you should make more art in blue pen, I really like it :D Also thanks for your post TwT

They are really nice...again.^^

Thanks....again :D (Here's a small joke. Can you find it? xD) Edited by Toaster Fu
I'm in your post, telling you to use the edit button.:P

Can you make a drawing of a hound bugle(summons hounds)?

This is very shameful.. I would be very pleased for making your RQ but I don´t really understand what you are asking me to do D:>

Can you be more specific? Or use other words?

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you :D. I am working on it right now

awwwww...so cute.is a angora base jackalope.it need it's thick coat to adapt the cold winter.Thanks i love it!

That´s cool :D they should to look like this in the game when it´s winter time. NP,you can ask me a RQ anytime :D actually everybody can :3

Awww, look at dem, they so mad! And cute.MORE MORE!!!!! *Sniff*

Mad and cute...those words really describe what a hound is XDI wasn't planning submit more drawings to today, but maybe I can post some doodles and small drawings that I have done before Edited by Howldwolf

Mad and cute...those words really describe what a hound is XDI wasn't planning submit more drawings to today, but maybe I can post some doodles and small drawings that I have done before

You sure do have thing for hounds :DCan't wait for moar Cuteness and madnezz!