DS Drawing Time

post-10984-13764592131875_thumb.jpgPanel 1: *Making my new account at Tumbrl*Panel 2: Finally done, now its time for host the drawing.Panel 3: *moving the mouse* Panel 4: ok now all what I need its press ¨submit¨.Panel 5: *getting nervous*Panel 6: . . . .Panel 7: OMG!! IDK if I should!!Im not sure about this.....Im a bit nervous...I......Should I submit that picture? :-? Edited by Howldwolf
  • Like 2

YES

if your worryed about it being to dark for tumbr dont I have seen some nasty stuff on tumblrpon (the brony tumbr comminty and that's about ponies so there must be uber nasty stuff in the non-pony ones)

Edited by stormfront

YES

if your worryed about it being to dark for tumbr dont I have seen some nasty stuff on tumblrpon (the brony tumbr comminty and that's about ponies so there must be uber nasty stuff in the non-pony ones)

Ooh..thanks that make me feel better <:3 I guess...XD

Ok.....here I come :wilson_tranquil:

Drawing VS Sketch time! Willow.post-10984-13764592135795_thumb.jpgNow lets keep with my normal art and not with gore stuff. Both made by me. The right one is my sketch and the left one is the drawing (almost finished XD)Can you find the difference? :wilson_laugh:*AFDJKASGJEEG............. U R KILLING ME DEERCLOP´S HANDS!!! I cant finish my drawing just for U T_T*

• Like 1

Ver nice, and another ''pissed of picture'' of Willow ^^ she seems to be a grumpy personality in much of the art featuring her.

It would seem more fitting if she had Wendy's personality. Dark hair and clothing are a sign of mourning. Who knows, Wendy could be a pyro with a lot of anger too but doesn't show it.