New Skin Set: Fantasy Collection

"There may be a time in the future where we make skins just for the heck of it - especially after seeing your disappointment. Please know that it's not out of disregard for your wants. I promise I will bring this up next time we decide to opt out of making a new skin set." - @JoeW

Since they seem to be alright with making skins sets with no real purpose as long as the community has their back, I figured I would throw out my idea for a new Fantasy Collection. It would all be Dungeons and Dragons-esque (for lack of a better term). I will also draw up a rough draft just to get the point across of what I am thinking for certain skins (keep in mind that I am FAR from an artist) Here are the basic ideas:

Wilson- Alchemist
Willow- Pyromancer
Wolfgang- Mighty King
Wendy- Princess
WX- Living Suit of Armor
Wickerbottom- Witch
Woodie- Executioner
Maxwell- Warlock
Wes- Jester
Wigfrid- Huntress
Webber- Dragon
Winona- Blacksmith

I will be releasing the rough drafts in no real order, but the first one I have drawn up is Warlock Maxwell:

Warlock Maxwell.png

Jester Wes (The jester hat's bells have to remain very close to his head so that he can wear head armor on top of it in-game)

Jester Wes.png

Alchemist Wilson

Alchemist Wilson.png

A medieval D&D themed collection would be really cute… Except Blacksmith Winona is a thing and Kind Woodie is not exactly matching the personality. Maybe Woodie can be the tracker/woodsman part of a ranger and Wig a Paladin/Knight or Barbarian?

Wilson - Alchemist
Willow - Pyromancer
Wolfgang - Executioner
Wendy - Princess
WX - Living Suit of Armor
Wickerbottom - Cleric/Druid
Woodie - Ranger/Woodsman
Maxwell - Warlock/Rogue
Wes - Jester/Bard
Wigfrid - Paladin/Barbarian
Webber - Dragon
Winona - 
maybe Armorer or Farmer?

and as Belongings:

a Merlin hat

princess tiara

royal sceptre (cane, staff)

and many others possible. 

On 12/7/2018 at 1:39 PM, Dr. Safety said:

Wilson- Alchemist

Agreed. Was really frustrated with the Gladiator skins that Maxwell was the Alchemist.

If Wilson had more skins with glasses on, I'd use that head. Though I still have a fondness for Piggsbury.

Do you have another art thread?:wilson_shocked:

On 1/4/2019 at 12:14 AM, minespatch said:

Do you have another art thread?:wilson_shocked:

I don't have an art thread, but I do post random pieces of artwork from time to time. I have been getting lazy with this collection and I need to get back to working on it lol

I don't typically chime in on fan suggestions, but a classic fantasy rpg skin set would be amazing. I see the set more like this:

Wilson- Fighter
Willow- Wizard
Wolfgang- Barbarian
Wendy- Cleric 
WX- Paladin
Wickerbottom- Sorcerer 
Woodie- Ranger
Maxwell- Warlock
Wes- Rogue
Wigfrid- Bard
Webber- Druid
Winona- Monk

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wouldn't Wilson be more of a chemist or non-fighting themed? Fighter seems more in line with Wigfrid or Wolfgang.

I just took the 5th edition D&D classes and paired them up. I always viewed "Fighters" as a more well rounded jack of all trades, much like our gentleman scientist. 

Archived