JoeW

DST in December and the New Year!

Diaboliko    145

I know its a wall of text, but Im gladly letting my melancholly carry me away.

Events are somewhat nice, but nerds like me feel that the game is too narrow. Can you, perhaps, makes some changes to the base game? You know, we've been waiting for rebalances since DST came out and the only thing you did really change is nerfed bees to hell. I'd like you to finally fix the ancient guardian. He can be cheesed 99.(9)% of times. I'd like you to fix out of bounds glitches (with wardrobe and lureplant). I'd like you to add all objects to pathability map(like its done in Warcraft3 for example and as it is inherited by many MOBA games) and to make bees ignore walls on path choosing like bosses AI does. I'd like you to make armors useful on public servers (yeah, you've released 3 thulecite suits skins, but I would always choose a crown over the armor because newbies on public servers are always like OOOH! TOCHY TOCHY!); perhaps making amulets come instead of headwear would be a good quickfix (noone uses them alot anyway and that would make armors useful while also not making crown useless). I'd like you to rebalance foods (well, make this variety count! I never crafted a kebab and never found guacamole useful. Chili is quite uneasy to make as well. Perhaps play with cooking times a bit? People like stockpiling crockpots so triple the time and play more with it! Do something about the bat bat. Its bad. It offers tons of health, but how often you see people crafting it? Nerf axes, buff hammers (damage-wise)! MAKE GOATS DROP RELIABLE HORN DAMMIT! Even if that means highly increasing item costs. This random is ditching me too often! Nerf the area players can see for to the size of original DS! Moving in darkness is too easy. And mole hat is like "meh." since you can see everything on your map. Guarantee 2 marble shadow-pieces set pieces! Or make marble heads visible on the map! Play around with worldgen! Nerf the ham bat, buff magic stuff, let us use telestaff on other players without pvp enabled(otherwise whats the point of crafting it or acquiring it from the ancient guardian?)! Let the guy who've made the fuelweaver do more awesome things!

Edited by Diaboliko
  • Like 1

__IvoCZE__    948
On 5. 12. 2018 at 2:13 PM, Lakurius said:

Hide contents

Character rebalance>permanent content though ;)

oh the irony.

1 hour ago, AlienMagi said:

Any chance the year of the gobbler winter hat will make a return? I really want that hat and I missed it.

yes it will!

in 11 years.

On 6. 12. 2018 at 8:03 PM, Diaboliko said:

Let the guy who've made the fuelweaver do more awesome things!

it was the dst team who made it.

• Haha 3

Diaboliko    145
3 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

it was the dst team who made it.

I highly question that. I mean, sure, from some perspective everything is made by dst team. But theres plenty of things that make me think this way.

__IvoCZE__    948
16 hours ago, Castiliano said:

I really want The Gorde back, please KLEI!

6 months.

oh nevermind. you can't have Gorde , you can have Gorge.

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, bboytent said:

What's going on the  mechanism  of present's drop.:(

in the past ,it's this picture, but this year seems to be changed

somebody can tell me the detail, thanks!

QQ截图20181211051224.png

What part do you think changed?