• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

TheDanaAddams

Link, based visually on The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker.

Link comes equipped with a number of "Hero's" items. All of the Hero's items are unbreakable, and uncraftable. So don't lose 'em. Link is impervious to sanity loss, owing to his adventuring experience. He's seen things like you wouldn't believe. Link, as a seasoned adventurer, is stronger, faster, and tougher than average, with a strong stomach, but has a faster metabolism, and a smaller stomach, due to how consistently hard he pushes himself.

Link is perhaps best at surviving through hunting and eating what he can kill.

Keep an eye on that hunger gauge.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/...-Link-The-Hero

Up-to-date Mediafire Link can always be found in the first post of the thread.

What's New in Version 08/18/13 06:23 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm sorry about the download on this page - you've gotta do a little bit of messing with it, like I said.

You need to download all 5 parts, and rename each one to remove the last ".zip" - leaving you with .zip.001 - .zip.005.

It should unzip just fine after that. Alternatively, use the mediafire link in the mod's thread. (Much simpler.)

The link BrunoCesarNF posted is the most recent download at this time, and taken directly from the thread. =)

• Like 2

@TheDanaAddams

Do you have any plans on uploading this to the Steam workshop?

I certainly will, once there is an upload tool for Mac.

Until then, I won't be able to, unfortunately.

• Like 2

Has anyone been able to get this mod to work?  I can't seem to make it go :(  Please help I think it looks really cool  I've downloaded version 1.5 and extracted it to my mods folder...

Please help :)

• Like 2

Has anyone been able to get this mod to work?  I can't seem to make it go :(  Please help I think it looks really cool  I've downloaded version 1.5 and extracted it to my mods folder...

Please help :-)

Try the forum =D Make your question there and we will be able to solve your problem ^^

It's much more usefull than you think xD Maybe someone already has your answer

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/index.php?showtopic=25533

so what do the items do? I know what the spells do, and the revealing thing, but how about the rest?

You can find a more detailed description of each item in the first forum post.

There's also fun stuff like a list of what I'm working on, and a list of things I need help with.

Out of date.

I assure you, it is most definitely up to date! Some people have reported seeing a "this mod is out of date" message, but it shouldn't be appearing if you have the latest version of the mod and game.

It should work perfectly fine.

@TheDanaAddams Hands down the best custom character. Amazing artwork. Just love it ! :grin:

Oh, gosh! Thank you! High praise from someone like yourself! RPG HUD is fantastic!

I saw you were on vacation, but if you ever have time, and don't mind my asking, I'd love to run my "Hero HUD" by you - it's something I'd like to include in the mod - I know it will be very difficult, and RPG HUD compatibility will certainly be a worry... and right now all I have is a mockup and a bunch of ideas I've posted in the mod thread...

Anyway, enough rambling from me! If you're willing to help with my ridiculously over-ambitious addition, drop me a message, when you've got time. =)

I've installed the mod "successfully" (it didn't crash, didn't say it was out of date, and enabled), however, when I go to select a character, Link isn't an option. Thoughts?

Please advise.