• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

5 Screenshots

About This File

[A Moderately Friendly Update] version.

Stats:

• Health - 200
  • Hunger - 100
  • Sanity - 150

Features:

• Hits like a wet noodle, but moves around a bit faster to compensate!
  • Has an affinity for the rain, gaining sanity when it falls.
    • If sanity gets too low, rain will start falling in an attempt to recuperate.
    • Frogs will fall from the sky if sanity is critically low.

[*]Gets hungry quickly, and is picky about the foods she eats and the state they're in.

• Some foods, such as monster-variety meat, she just won't eat.
    • If the food is stale or spoiled, it suffers a penalty.

[*]Has a phobia of bugs. Bees, killer bees, and mosquitoes now give off an insanity aura.

----------------------

New in version 1.1:

• Nightvision has been removed.
  • Upon request, a new craftable lightning staff!
    • You can now strike your foes with lightning! -15 sanity and -10% durability per attack.
    • Doubles as a torch! Has a passive -1% durability loss per tick when equipped.
    • Will be found under the Magic tab, craftable with a Prestihatitator. Requires Nightmare Fuel x4, Living Logs x2, and Gold x3.

[*]When Wren's insane and is hit by an enemy, lightning will strike back at them. This will hit 1 enemy and have a 1-minute cooldown.

** Bugs or crashes? **

Special Thanks:

• debugman18
  • simplex
  • Heavenfall
  • Psycosis
  • DaVinci557

Feel free to leave suggestions!

What's New in Version 1.1   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Game says mod's outdated, when enabled, Wren doesn't show up in the character selection menu.

What's going on.

Edit: got trolled by WinRAR. Unpacked the proper way and it works.

She is very nice. I love playing with her, since she really provides a challenge to me with her being a picky eater. :) Keep up the great work.

This character is the best for adventure mode level "A cold reception". She gains so much sanity from the rain!

You should update this mod as well as the game is updated, for truth, for me this is the best mod character and it's a shame that it is outdated.

Hey, I really like your mod. but It's not working 100% for me... in character/world selection her portrait is black. Please help.

looooveee her!
but frogs dont come so often, i wish frog rain has higher chances (or 100% when shes 1 sanity)