Extoller's Art

"Oh, dear! The prince has failed and the monster will eat me whole!"

"Wendy, being around this thing makes us kind of sad. Let's go home."

dramatic_wendy_and_the_marble_rook_by_te

Done! Hah, wanted to get this finished in time for the Beta update! I believe I'm the first person to do fanart of the marble chess pieces! Now, give me prize! (JK)

From now on, there will be much less art, as my work is getting more frequent, and I will have a crapton of school work to do. However, if I keep on top of things, I should be able to draw every now and then.

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls
  • Like 11

23 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

dramatic_wendy_and_the_marble_rook_by_te

their playtime had quite the SMOOTH start, but things got kinda ROCKY after this happened. that's what happens when you take a giant rook statue for GRANITE. i'm just MARBLING at the awesome artwork, here.

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

their playtime had quite the SMOOTH start, but things got kinda ROCKY after this happened. that's what happens when you take a giant rook statue for GRANITE. i'm just MARBLING at the awesome artwork, here.

You're giving Wilson a run for his money here.

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Not as much as I was in Skype earlier XD Man you should have seen all the HUMERUS bone puns I was making :p

Dang, Undertale trash. This was me five months ago. I am Don't Starve trash now, and this fandom isn't crap like half the Undertale fandom was. (Though, the game is great, and some of the fans are awesome.)

Btw, guess who killed 3/4 giants, and lived 92 days only to freaking auto attack a pengull instead of the gobbler she had been intending to? I can face a Deerclops head on as Wigfrid, but I can't even pay attention to my surroundings.

My sister walked by as I started swearing and just laughed. Oh well, new record.

For some reason, I'm not as mad as I was when the Bearger killed me.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Dang, Undertale trash. This was me five months ago. I am Don't Starve trash now, and this fandom isn't crap like half the Undertale fandom was. (Though, the game is great, and some of the fans are awesome.)

I admit I'm a bit late to the band wagon but I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna end up like those other overly obsessive fans did -_- Also, good job on DS :encouragement:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Dang, Undertale trash.

um...but....i like undertale >.> it's cute.

EDIT: then again, i'm also pokemon trash, FNAF trash, MLP trash, ETC. :p.....im not sure what trash means, but i assume it means you're a fan of it? if so then yes, i own up.

Edited by mewthemew
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, mewthemew said:

um...but....i like undertale >.> it's cute.

EDIT: then again, i'm also pokemon trash, FNAF trash, MLP trash, ETC. :p.....im not sure what trash means, but i assume it means you're a fan of it? if so then yes, i own up.

Haha, nah, it just means you are really deep in the fandom. There's nothing wrong with it, as long as you don't let it overtake your life.

You can be a fan without being trash, too, like just saying, "I enjoy this, but it's not my favorite thing." Which is what I'm like around Steven Universe. It's alright, but I've never drawn, written, or gone crazy waiting for the next episode/update.

Or time might pass and you find you lose interest in it.

And don't worry; I like Undertale, too. It's just no longer among my favorite things.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Haha, nah, it just means you are really deep in the fandom. There's nothing wrong with it, as long as you don't let it overtake your life.

You can be a fan without being trash, too, like just saying, "I enjoy this, but it's not my favorite thing." Which is what I'm like around Steven Universe. It's alright, but I've never drawn, written, or gone crazy waiting for the next episode/update.

Or time might pass and you find you lose interest in it.

And don't worry; I like Undertale, too. It's just no longer among my favorite things.

ah, ok.

then in that case, i'm basically pokemon and MLP trash :p i personally draw both constantly, and has admittedly gone insane when a new update for the next pokemon game appears ^^"

• Like 3

Finally decided to make an OC. He is a craftable mob. (Sorry for lazy color, I am tired.)

Meet Spool:spool_by_tearsofchickensoup-dag4lnv.png?

He was made with Wickerbottom with the Prehastitator (Don't care if I spelled that right.) out of six sewing kits, twenty Beefalo Wool, and 10 nightmare fuel. He follow the golden needle (3 gold, 5 nightmare fuel.) He can only be created once per world, and cannot be brought to the next one. If he dies, he takes ten days to respawn at the place of the golden needle.

Due to being made of nightmare fuel, he has a mild insanity aura of -2, though this can easily be outrun, since he is the same speed as Chester. At night his needle should be placed a small distance away to keep away from this aura.

He has infinite uses, but each use costs ten sanity.

That would be his use ingame. However, outside the game, he has a personality.

Since he does not have a brain, he's rather dumb. He's a little shy, but he likes sewing materials (silk, beefalo wool, rabbit tails, etc.). He likes Wickerbottom and Woodie, since they are good at sewing. He is terrified of Willow and the werebeaver. (He does not understand that Woodie is the werebeaver.) He likes Webber with his beard, but does not recognize him when he shaves.

Quotes for Spool:

Wilson: I'm not real good at sewing, sew I'm glad he does it for me.

Willow: C'mere little guy; I won't burn you unless I get really bored.

Wolfgang: Is almost as good at sewing as Wolfgang's mother.

Wendy: He cannot patch my heart.

WX: SOULLESS AND USEFUL. MY TWO FAVORITE QUALITIES.

Wickerbottom: The nightmare fuel appears to have given him minute levels of sentience.

Woodie: He's kind of creeping me out.

Wigfrid: The squire for this Valkyrie!

Webber: He likes our beard.

Maxwell: Figures the librarian would figure out a way to add to my creations.

For the needle:

Wilson: I've already pricked myself twice.

Willow: Wonder if I could carve with it.

Wolfgang: Wolfgang cannot snap.

Wendy: Perhaps I should hide this in a haystack.

WX: I HEAR HUMANS LIKE TO STICK THESE IN THEIR EYES.

Wickerbottom: Despite the size of the eye, I cannot thread it.

Woodie: It's too big to be useful.

Wigfrid: The weapon of the squire!

Webber: Not as sharp as our teeth.

Maxwell: If I throw this off a cliff, maybe he'll follow it.

And that is Spool. I want to draw him in the future; I think he's cute.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

So Spool isn't fascinated by beard hair at all?

Nah, Spool likes sewing materials. He thought Wilson's beard might be something sewable, but once he realized it wasn't, he wanted nothing to do with Wilson. He likes spider nests, too.

They had to stop him from approaching them after he woke up three queens in a row. (Spiders are not hostile to him, but he does trigger webbing.)

The first time he saw the werebeaver, he was fascinated by its fur, and approached it, shortly before being chewed to splinters. He has learned his lesson. (Beefalo in heat don't mind him because he is partially made of Beefalo wool.)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Interesting concept. It reminds me of the stitchpunks from the film 9. I like that I haven't really heard of craftible mob ocs(the meat effigy done by some fans comes close but this is a original concept in my opinion). Wait, is Spool in the same class as Bernie?

Oh, thank you! Hmm, maybe... He is very unique. Even though all his supplies are renewable, he can only be crafted once per world. He will pick up any sewing materials left on the ground (except unpicked flowers and grass. He will take picked ones he finds lying around.). Say you left a stack of 40 silk lying around because you're an idiot. He will pick it up, and if you don't kill him within a minute, bye-bye silk (What he does with it, I have no idea). He will not open chests or backpacks, though, so those are fine.

Also, he won't do crap for you unless you have his needle. Krampus will not steal the needle, but like many other items, will take it if it is inside a backpack, and it cannot be crafted again so, sucky for whoever lost it. (Probably Wilson.)

What is this Meat Effigy concept you speak of? Does it walk around and follow who made it and fight for them? (Yay, nightmares from that idea tonight.)

If by that you mean is he a survival item? No, he's under the clothing tab, but you must be near the magic station to craft him. (Gosh, I'm talking like he's actually an in-game character and he's just something I made for fun. No wonder people get so into their OCs.)

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Oh, thank you! Hmm, maybe... He is very unique. Even though all his supplies are renewable, he can only be crafted once per world. He will pick up any sewing materials left on the ground (except unpicked flowers and grass. He will take picked ones he finds lying around.). Say you left a stack of 40 silk lying around because you're an idiot. He will pick it up, and if you don't kill him within a minute, bye-bye silk (What he does with it, I have no idea). He will not open chests or backpacks, though, so those are fine.

Again, that's why I commend you for thinking up the concept. It works with the rules of the story and works with the established characters without being a focus or being overpowered.

21 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

What is this Meat Effigy concept you speak of? Does it walk around and follow who made it and fight for them? (Yay, nightmares from that idea tonight.)

Here ya go. Anyways, I know some artists like @Raven Crow  that play with the concept but I'm not sure iof the effigy has been treated as a character.

• Like 1