Which Reactions would you like to see added to the Forums?

ImDaMisterL

• Developer

A thread started thanks to JoeW's suggestion, which reactions do you think the forum needs?

I've heard quite a few suggestions already (looking at you, Minespatch) and since Joe would like to add more, let's make him a list!

I for one don't really have a new reaction to suggest, but I'd love to see reaction "skins", like, in the DS area the reactions are made by Wilson or other chars from the DS cast, in the ONI section it's dupes, etc.

3 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

I for one don't really have a new reaction to suggest, but I'd love to see reaction "skins", like, in the DS area the reactions are made by Wilson or other chars from the DS cast, in the ONI section it's dupes, etc.

I like this idea!

2 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Less, just remove "thanks" and "haha" and instead have people use "like" for those.

I also don't see much sence having the "thanks", but I like the "haha" one. (Though maybe the name "funny" or something similar would seem better)

Btw, Joe liked your post and only your post. I wonder what will happen in the next forum update... [insert wilson_thinking emoticon here] 

Archived