Dank Art and Jokes [Dragonheadskilax]

31 minutes ago, SDragonhead said:
  1. IMG_9273.PNG
  2. IMG_9274.PNG
  3. IMG_9276.PNG
  4. IMG_9288.PNGIMG_9285.PNG
  1. Since the hashtag mentioned about the mooselings being worse, does that mean that Wes would be killing Mooselings?
  2. My doofy favorite main and the anime transform hero.
  3. Assassins Creed Wes?
  4. This looks like a before and after scenario.:wilson_ecstatic:
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Honestly, man, I went through the previous ten pages, and though I did not necessarily read through every last line, I laughed several times. Your art has so much personality and character, it's really a joy to behold.

AAaaa thank.., it's so nice to find a new person loving my work..,,

Speaking of art with personality and character.,. check out this game my partner Jimmy is making! .., a Dont Starve fan game which is done in her usual art style

More of Jim's art can be seen here

https://mobile.twitter.com/burgundycrepes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I hope your partner makes a account here, I follow them on Twitter. :wilson_smile:

Thanks so much for posting the stream stuff here. I don't want to interrupt the thread.

9 hours ago, SDragonhead said:
  1. IMG_9350.PNG
  2. IMG_5642.JPG
  1. I love how Pugna and Pig King easily leads to Jabba jokes. So if Wx is C-3po, who's R2?
  2. I love your interpretations here!
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. I love how Pugna and Pig King easily leads to Jabba jokes. So if Wx is C-3po, who's R2?
  2. I love your interpretations here!

47 minutes ago, ResettePlayer said:

Man, I'm always amazed by how ambitious some people are. They don't just sit there and daydream about making a game, they just do it. Congrats and good luck to Jimmy and yeah, she should come hang out with us.

IMG_5673.PNG

• Like 1

12 hours ago, SDragonhead said:

Speaking of art with personality and character.,. check out this game my partner Jimmy is making! .., a Dont Starve fan game which is done in her usual art style

Will we get a poetry making section?um.thumb.png.bbea22f5454d1220635002f6ad120fee.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm sad to inform that the video for the preview of the game had been deleted. Jim has trouble showing her art and content online due to anxiety but also because of any rude comments she gets on her art style.

Jim has an amazing style and creates such marvelous content and anyone who rudely critisizes on how it looks is a smelly egg.

I work on behalf for Jimmy on pushing her to be more confident in her work but it's still tough for her because of personal reasons, so please be nice folks! Show some love,

(The comments are about how abstract she draws the characters and how they're 'not white' But really though the base palette is pure white, pure black, red and grey. That's not much to work with if someone wants to draw them with color so that's why artists have a thing called 'creativity'. Another thing about interpretations is that I viewed Wes as a PoC because of how in his skins he has dark arms and legs so, to each their own I guess)

Here's some more details of the fangame

IMG_5643.JPG

IMG_5687.JPG

IMG_5707.JPG

IMG_5708.JPG

• Like 3
  • Sad 3