Looking for serious players - 6 Slot Professionally Hosted East Coast USA

We have the nucleus of a team already with 2-3 players.   Server is based in New York and works very well, I've played for nearly 300 days and its faster than the Klei Servers, very responsive, other players report no lag.   I have a Discord account which is open to incoming players.   Game is cooperative and endless.   

We have a lot of missions/goals but not the staffing level to achieve them easily so progress is slow at the moment.   Not looking for a lot of time commitment, a few times a week or a long session on the weekend, we could use a base of maybe 9-10 players so they are available more often.

Ideal player is experienced, rarely dies and is self sufficient.   I've played before with griefers and they waste an incredible amount of time and resources.

We are a very friendly group and love challenges.   

This sounds perfect I'm working on my own server but want to wait until the betas are done. I'd love to hop on with experiences people when I don't have any friends online. I have 2000+ days in my single player and a huge base but can't find anyone capable of cooperating at that magnitude. Not familiar with discord however but I could download it. Also I live on Long Island. My steam is maestromatic send me a message.

1 minute ago, Maestromatic said:

This sounds perfect I'm working on my own server but want to wait until the betas are done. I'd love to hop on with experiences people when I don't have any friends online. I have 2000+ days in my single player and a huge base but can't find anyone capable of cooperating at that magnitude. Not familiar with discord however but I could download it. Also I live on Long Island. My steam is maestromatic send me a message.

Super.   You can join us now or later, message me, I'm aep039.   I played 1,300 days as a single player but got a little bored.   Not advanced in that I know everything but I almost never die.   

5 hours ago, RobertoRezende said:

Hey  aep039 I will add you on steam. I also have a dedicated server hosted by Citadel. It has 16 slots. We are currently on day 1.132. Survival and no mods. My user is Derrame Tiozão

Hi Derrame, 

Sounds interesting, I'd like to see your set up.   16 slots, pretty impressive, that requires a lot of computing power.   I like the no mods because I feel the game is harder without assistance and I find mods distracting.   

hello i am a relatively experienced Don't Starve Together player but have huge amounts of experience on the original, Dont Starve. was just wondering if you guys needed another player. btw i usually play as wendy and sometimes wilson. can play as someone else if you want me to.

On 2/11/2017 at 11:50 PM, AniMike said:

I hate public servers, players on their either reset because its a couple of days in or they died and want a fresh start, I never got kicked yet, usually because I isolate myself from the group of griefers/thiefs/unindependent players in game. I always wanted to do a legit discord mic group and make a cool base, sadly, it'll just be a solo thing for me because of how our community is divided and now most people don't trust others. (From what I've experienced.)

22 hours ago, thistownneedsguns said:
3 minutes ago, Twofacedcat said:

hello i am a relatively experienced Don't Starve Together player but have huge amounts of experience on the original, Dont Starve. was just wondering if you guys needed another player. btw i usually play as wendy and sometimes wilson. can play as someone else if you want me to.

i would like to play with you, but i think the world shouldn't be on endless. its too easy and not challenging. 

16 hours ago, Bunions said:

Hi I am potentially very interested in a pro hosted environment. I am also in NYC so play times is a dead lock.

4 minutes ago, Twofacedcat said:

That's fine :), I'm on now if you want to PM me (aep039)

5 hours ago, RobertoRezende said:

Hey  aep039 I will add you on steam. I also have a dedicated server hosted by Citadel. It has 16 slots. We are currently on day 1.132. Survival and no mods. My user is Derrame Tiozão

'hey, 

That sounds interesting, every time I play with friends they either get bored after like 30 days or ragequit because they die xD I must have played around 600-700 days in total (though a lot of it was in older versions, I played a bit on the most recent one) and I can usually survive just fine ^^ I'll add you. My steam is Unicornlaserbeam. By the way, I'm a french Canadian. I mention it because I don't get to speak english often, so my accent might be quite strong. However, I can understand english well, as long as you don't mumble when you speak x) 

On 27/2/2017 at 6:23 AM, Warplord said:

I joined the server - we are definitely on the lookout for a nice and decent wickerbottom player! We really need someone to help with those books and the farming/defense methods she brings. Would love to see a nice wickerbottom join us!

Hi Warplord. Im a decent Wickerbottom because i know how difficult is one game without one "master of books", haha.
I have my personal world (1,100 days in together version) but i can play with you.

How can i contact you? Im as Mr. Trueba in steam. I speak spanish and im from Mexico city, but i can understand written english very well.

Archived