Ninjanemo's art dump of random doodles

Ninjanemo

21 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Another GoT fan? :p

Just started watching. It's too bad I know almost everything that happens due to internet spoilers... :p

20 hours ago, minespatch said:

"Game of WHEN ARE THOSE DARN DRAGONS COMING".

Have you been commissioned to illustrate novels? This artstyle here would work a lot in paperback novels.

I have not been commissioned to anything of the sort, no. I try to keep my hobbies apart from work so they don't become the same thing and begin to feel like a burden. Although it does sound kinda fun to illustrate a story from your own interpretation.

18 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

You could try a short comic? They sometimes take a while though depending on the detail.

I've always thought about it, and the idea is intriguing... Maybe I'll try to do like a short Don't Starve comic or something.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

That's strange, they look nice to me. How did the forum ruin them?

It compresses images uploaded directly a lot in the preview, you have to click on them to see the real image. External images get loaded fully right away, I think.

I don't know what is best about these: The fruity colours, the sharp lines, the contrast between still landscape and objects that are clearly in motion, the extremely good reflection in the last one, or rather the sunbeams in the right top one?

14 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I don't know what is best about these: The fruity colours, the sharp lines, the contrast between still landscape and objects that are clearly in motion, the extremely good reflection in the last one, or rather the sunbeams in the right top one?

The stork. It's definetely the stork.

11 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

You really excel at this. The plant style is great and the shading is sweet, the colour palette is well-composed and the details are in great harmony as well!

Did you notice the monkey though? :D

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Reminds me of the Jungle Cruise at Disneyland. Especially the aesthetic art they sell at the Disney catalogue.

I've actually never ever been to Disneyland so I wouldn't know :wilson_dilemma:

Archived