On 1/4/2018 at 4:22 AM, DragonMage156 said:

20180103_021053.thumb.jpg.b342976c5366d8db4fb76a9ef9ab8312.jpg

21 hours ago, minespatch said:
  1. The pose seems a bit cluttered. Though good attempt.
21 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

3. It is still in draft stages but some suggestions are always welcome.

You could try finding poses online that match what you want. Perhaps Willow should scoot a inch or two to have a more natural lean?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

You could try finding poses online that match what you want. Perhaps Willow should scoot a inch or two to have a more natural lean?

So she doesn't seem upright? Got it, thanks. I hope her hair doesn't get in the way of Wilson's face XD

On 1/7/2018 at 11:43 AM, Mistikl said:

Awwwww! :love_heart: It's all so romantic! :love_heart: And I love the way you draw little furry characters! :congratulatory:

Somehow I missed this. Thanks! ^_^

Also I wanted to post my Best Art of 2017 video here. It's mostly OCs and stuff but there's a handfull of DS art as well, including a more recent one:

• Like 3

14 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Somehow I missed this. Thanks! ^_^

Also I wanted to post my Best Art of 2017 video here. It's mostly OCs and stuff but there's a handfull of DS art as well, including a more recent one:

Wow! That was pretty productive year! :D It's all looks really lovely! And I love that song! :D Good job! 

3 hours ago, Mistikl said:

Wow! That was pretty productive year! :D It's all looks really lovely! And I love that song! :D Good job! 

Thanks. My videos get longer by the year but this is the only one I've posted publicly.

As for the song, that's done by TheFatRat https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa_UMppcMsHIzb5LDx1u9zQ

His music is real cool and even free to use, given you give credit and a link to the original ofcourse (with I've done in the YouTube description of this video) ^_^

• Like 2

Some piece I drew a while ago. The first one is based off my friend, Raven's, bird hording problem XD (and he wonders why he doesn't have any inventory space XD )

cropped.thumb.jpg.0dd6acec0edb930f2d36ac26c03bafa0.jpg

Some Wigfrid and Wilson:

20180110_023726.thumb.jpg.82fff2078c0d9e58769e6a4508057585.jpg

Still learning how to draw her but I'm slowly getting better.

My Draglom claims the crockpot:

20180110_023705.thumb.jpg.bf072c659b465a314bb5e0b1362a5ac3.jpg

Reference to this screenshot of my friend's (he's Wilson btw): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1254343315

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Yes, finally! Some DS fanart!

Willowson Forge:

willowson_forge_by_dragonmage156-dc4ku5y

PLEASE DON'T GET MAD!! I drew this back in Forge's earlier stages, hence why Wilson is holding that staff. On the other hand, I'm really proud of my work on it ^_^

Sad Forge Webber:

sad_forge_webber_by_dragonmage156-dc4ku6

Why do you get if you cross someone who forgets to take her finger off the attack button with Webber? This.

That is literally what happens when I play as most dart characters in Forge. I just gotta concentrate when Boarrior comes to the ring ^^;

I saved a black and white version just incase the colouring didn't work out:

Spoiler

5a97539e7f0b4_SadForgeWebber(BW).thumb.jpg.e843d6a947b4851b981a53da4a846a70.jpg

Ignore the scribbles inbetween his eyes, I messed up there -_-;

• Like 3

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Why would someone get mad?:wilson_shocked:I love the highlights on the flowers.

Was this a older sketch? I feel like i've seen it before.

People get mad when I keep shooting boarrior. If you mean the Wilson being the healer part. I posted it in a Discord and people commented about how Wilson shouldn't be healer. Idk if they were joking or not but I put that lil warning out just incase. Also thanks. I'm proud with how well the flower came out ^_^

Yeah I think I posted the draft/uncoloured version in Discord a while back ^^;

• Like 1