I Bought Shipwrecked And Then Discount Came

Well i just bought the game for 10 turkish liras, and then it became 9 turkish liras.. 

Is this kind of a joke ?

Thanks Klei..

By the way DLC not working.. i dont see the SW check on the new game tab, also my homepage still RoG.

Any suggestions ?

Klei would like to thank you for your kind donation as your extra deposit helps them a lot. They'd also like to tell you that that's what you get for instantly purchasing the game. :-)

Haha i already donated very nice amount of money bro, my plush chester and minifigures can confirm that :D Right boys ?! 

Thanks for the advice but i dont want to get trouble with it man.. Maybe steam would ban me for re-buying it or smt.. idk

It's honestly part of the reason that it was implemented, it's all over the Steam forums and Reddit and whatnot during the sales and other purchases. It's not against their policy.

I heard that if you refund a game, steam will ban you from purchising it again for a while.. but im not sure.. do you know is this true ?

In refund options you can choose "game became cheaper" or something like that. You will get banned only if you trying too hard (abuse system) to refund games.

In refund options you can choose "game become cheaper" or something like that. You will get banned only if you trying too hard (abuse system) to refund games.

There's only 3 options in there bruh.. anyways i dont care about that little money but you know what, not cool man.. not cool.. 

Sorting out the issue with the game not being available to play right now and then we'll figure out how to handle the issue with the discount. All kinds of stuff went sideways here and we need to get it all fixed. 

Sorting out the issue with the game not being available to play right now and then we'll figure out how to handle the issue with the discount. All kinds of stuff went sideways here and we need to get it all fixed. 

Thanks for the reply. Waiting patiently.

Archived