Klei Content Creators Program

From time to time, Klei reaches out to content creators in our community to gather feedback, help show off new stuff or occasionally just hand out keys to help content creators grow their fan base.

Our community of content creators has grown substantially in the last few years, so we are working to setup something a bit more official and consistent.

The Content Creators Program is separate from our press-list. This is for people and groups doing things outside of video game journalism, reporting, or reviews. This is for people making things; YouTube channels, Twitch Streamers, Modders and Artists.

By registering, you are signing up to be considered for early beta programs, collaborations, key and merch giveaways and other promotional events that we think you might be interested in, and could help you grow your fan base.

When we have something interesting for you, we will contact you directly with more information about what we have going on and how you may be selected for participation.

If this is something you are interested, please visit: http://forums.kleientertainment.com/page/creators.html

Oh nice! I haven't done much streaming on twitch (usually use livestream...) but that seems to be the place to be now so maybe I'll switch over there. 
This sounds like a cool thing though. 

EDIT: I registered with the wrong e-mail address. Didn't realize which one was linked to my twitch. Not sure if I should register twice or...change it later...? 

Oh nice! I haven't done much streaming on twitch (usually use livestream...) but that seems to be the place to be now so maybe I'll switch over there. 

This sounds like a cool thing though. 

EDIT: I registered with the wrong e-mail address. Didn't realize which one was linked to my twitch. Not sure if I should register twice or...change it later...?

Just send me a PM and I can fix that for you.

Where do we report bugs and feedback for the new stuff?

For now, just do it in the RoG testing thread and note you're on the streamer build; in the future we'll probably have a special section for that.

What do these Streamer Builds include? Is it content that the regular beta branch will get at a later point, or is it unique content such as Caves&Ruines, skins, Through the Ages stuff that regular beta testers will get to play at a much later time?

Also, I would really really love to watch streamers playing this special branch of the game, so anyone got some links plox? :grin:

-edit-: nvm, just found out the FAQ.^^

On 12/15/2015 at 0:53 AM, PaPPy said:

So I signed up in the Klei Content Creators Program asking for a copy of DS and Shipwrecked to stream it, but got no reply. Also tweeted to Klei and no response. An answer would be nice.

Maybe just buy the game yourself....?

Archived